FATHER FLEX is offline New Member

Talking 19 year old....5'10" 188 pounds...

Well first of all the pics are about 6 months old, my digital cam is broken, so I am having a hard time getting any new pics up.

I was a 400 meter runner, but decided to go withh bb because I enjoyed so much more. I decided to start my first bulking phase last July. Prior to that I had only been lifting for a year and a half...almost two actually....but building my body had never been a big priority.

So the picture on the right is my before pic(I know it should be on the left), and the one on the left is my after pic. As of October, and I am now at that same weight(188 pounds) only I am about as lean as the pic on the right.

19 years old and 5'10"

By the way I am a natural, I am the poster boy for poor so I can even really afford to buy supps. Although I do treat myself to a <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a></a> bar here and there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New member here, couple of pics to start things off.-b-.jpg  
    Last edited by FATHER FLEX; 04-26-2003 at 02:33 PM.

BEFORE

At 160 pounds
    Attached Images Attached Images

At 188 pounds

Sorry for the funny look
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New member here, couple of pics to start things off.-rmm.jpg  

At 160 wheel shot

Sorry no pics of the wheels, which have made the biggest change thus far. Their development was somewhat suppressed because of all the running I did, so they took they took charge when I put a end to it. My hamies are by far my strongest point in my body, biggest chink would be the calves. I wish my achilies were shorter

Here is a good pic of them when I was at 155 pounds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New member here, couple of pics to start things off.-tripose.jpg  

Archangel230 is offline Junior Member
    Your looking fantastic for a natural. Good muscle separation. Regarding the first pic, 28 pounds in 4 months is phenomenal. I would say you've got great genetics. Keep it up.

oosean is offline Junior Member
    Looking good bro, nice biceps, work the chest some more to bulk it up. At 188 in that short of time is bad ass. I am on my way up too. What are you doing diet wise. (calories, carbs etc.)

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Man you are doing great .Your looking real solid good chest arms delts
    good job keep us posted peace.

Originally posted by cdog
    Man you are doing great .Your looking real solid good chest arms delts
    good job keep us posted peace.
    Thanx, really wish I could get some new pics up since I have grown quite well since. Right on for the kind words.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by oosean
    Looking good bro, nice biceps, work the chest some more to bulk it up. At 188 in that short of time is bad ass. I am on my way up too. What are you doing diet wise. (calories, carbs etc.)[/QUOTE

Carbs 55% Fat 20% Protein 25%

I am at about 500 calories over my neutral point. Most of my carbs later in the day come from veggies.

Nothing special, I try not to avoid to many Saturated fats, or sugars.

Oh the reason for the sudden weight was also because my body was itching to grow, but the 40 mile running weeks kept me at 160.

Oh about the pecs..my training partner has been giving me shit about that to, so i better start pounding them

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Archangel230
    Your looking fantastic for a natural. Good muscle separation. Regarding the first pic, 28 pounds in 4 months is phenomenal. I would say you've got great genetics. Keep it up. [/QUOTE

Right on man, my goal is to get to 220 amd around 13-15% by next year. I am at 190 and 11% as of now.
    Last edited by FATHER FLEX; 04-26-2003 at 11:05 PM.

OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    looking great bro... keep up the good work

OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member

Originally posted by OVG
    Thanx man, really wish I could get some updated pcs up.

Thread Information