saint808 is offline Associate Member

got fat for the winter... cutting now...

yes this was me in march at over 250, bulked up natty and am cutting natty minus some hgh(using primarily to try and shrink my loose skin).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails got fat for the winter... cutting now...-fat-boy.jpg  

now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails got fat for the winter... cutting now...-5203-5.jpg  

back shot minus the double biceps really because i don't have peaks worth a damn.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails got fat for the winter... cutting now...-5203-4.jpg  

currently 5'9" 215 and wearing the same size pants that i was in last summer at 200 lbs so i guess i am going the right way... probably going to get abdominoplasty because at my age the skin is not going to shrink back

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    fuck never want to have any different with ya, you look to bad ass for me

but seriously your pecs look harder and more jacked than before. maybe after the GH, the skin will shrink up a bit and you will see some peak
    good work, loosing that weight at a certain age is tough enough...
    btw how old r u?

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    If I were you, I'd run a test prop/eq/winny cycle for several months, eat about a 350pro/250carb/50 Fat type diet, and bust my ass in the gym with weights AND cardio...1 hour light in the am ED. JMO

Btw you got some good size now, just need to refine it.

i'm 31 so the skin ain't gonna shrink much on it's own I am staying clean for a while. I do 45 mins of cardio 6 days a week right now and my workouts are more intense than ever before as far as weights go. My pics are misleading because of my frame... i will have to pack on a lot of muscle to look big in pictures... in person i guess i look bigger... i don't feel it but then again i guess the average joe on the street doesn't ever have 18-20" arms ever because i get a lot of comments.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey Saint..You look better now that you are shaping up!! You definitely have some thickness and if you cut up, I think you will look even bigger!!

Don't run out and get abdominoplasty or even liposuction at this stage. At 31 your skin still has plenty of rebound left to it and you don't need any major surgical procedures to correct it. Take the weight off slowly allowing your skin to slowly shrink back. The skin is very pliable and resilient so you will be suprised at how it responds. Keep up the hard work!!

Doc M

Padawan is offline Associate Member
    I'm 5'10", 210 right now, trying to get some abs myself. It's a bitch.

Thread Information