pheobis is offline New Member

Can anyone tell me if this is Gyno?

Would anyone mind taking a look at my pictures and giving me just some advice if you think it's Gyno or just fat.. I can't seem to feel a large lump beneath my nipple..but then again I have no idea what I'm looking for.

I'm trying to cut fat..but seem to be having the hardest time cutting around my chest...a friend of mine told me I should check here with you guys to see if that what it is?

When I was 23 I took some bad advice and did a test/tren /clen cycle to try and burn fat... 4 years later ( I weighed around 256..mostly fat) I've decided to try and burn fat and eat healthy...I dropped down to 218 with some assistance from clen.. I'm wondering If I might have gotten Gyno from back then but didnt notice it until now?

Any help would be great...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can anyone tell me if this is Gyno?-20130120_144737.jpg   Can anyone tell me if this is Gyno?-aaron1.jpg   Can anyone tell me if this is Gyno?-aaron-2.jpg  

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Dude some ppl just have big nipples, and why would it be gyno, I hope your not cycling at your current BF.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Thats fat bro....

Just Clen , I was also thinking about doing Anavar +clen cycle to cut down quicker..

I dropped my daily calorie intake to around 1900-2200..and going to the gym 3-4 times a week

also im 26
    5'11
    218 lbs.

Ok thanks, I was starting to get really nervous.

Hydroponics is offline Associate Member
    Looks like u could have some, but u wont be able to tell untill you lose more weight...

Ok, If I do have some... Is there any way to get rid of it other than by going to a doctor and getting plastic surgery? I'm trying to get down to 190...I hopefully will be able to tell more at that point.

Is there any chance you'd be able to give me a bf% estimate?

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Your fine bro, don't be such a worry wart lol, I would drop at least another 5% BF or probably 25-30 lbs before even cycling anvar or any anabolic for that matter.
    For one it's not healthy.
    Second if you don't stick with it you will have more muscle under that fat making you look fatter, then u lose your gains and look like the old king of queens.

Thank you very much,

your help is very appreciated.

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Hard to say at your current bf%, but from the look of it your chest will be the last place to loose its layer of fat. We all have our trouble areas, where fat like to accumulate.
    For me it was the thighs and my butt, and a bit on the chest, but not much of a belly.

You need to *really* get your bf down before anyone is going to be able to tell visually. Also you'll probably end up with some loose skin, that'll take a while to tighten up, and that skin can *look* a bit like small gyno.

Good job on the weightloss btw!
    I started out at 256lbs as well, and I was down to 170lbs just very recently, just keep eating a kcal deficit and you'll get to where you wanna be

/Maf
    Last edited by ma_fighter; 01-20-2013 at 07:46 PM.

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_fighter View Post
    Hard to say at your current bf%, but from the look of it your chest will be the last place to loose its layer of fat. We all have our trouble areas, where fat like to accumulate.
    For me it was the thighs and my butt, and a bit on the chest, but not much of a belly.

You need to *really* get your bf down before anyone is going to be able to tell visually. Also you'll probably end up with some loose skin, that'll take a while to tighten up, and that skin can *look* a bit like small gyno.

I started out at 256lbs as well, and I was down to 170lbs just very recently, just keep eating a kcal deficit and you'll get to where you wanna be

/Maf
    Wow. Congrats!

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pheobis View Post
    Would anyone mind taking a look at my pictures and giving me just some advice if you think it's Gyno or just fat.. I can't seem to feel a large lump beneath my nipple..but then again I have no idea what I'm looking for.

I'm trying to cut fat..but seem to be having the hardest time cutting around my chest...a friend of mine told me I should check here with you guys to see if that what it is?

When I was 23 I took some bad advice and did a test/tren /clen cycle to try and burn fat... 4 years later ( I weighed around 256..mostly fat) I've decided to try and burn fat and eat healthy...I dropped down to 218 with some assistance from clen.. I'm wondering If I might have gotten Gyno from back then but didnt notice it until now?

Any help would be great...
    Good job! Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by ma_fighter View Post

/Maf

Wow awesome.

Thanks for your help. I guess im just nervous.

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, gyno's a b!tch, no way to really get rid of it besides surgery either, which sucks.

But I'd wager its just fat, or worst case: mostly fat, which still means that most of the manbewbs will go away

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here are some different levels of gyno. What you have is just fat. Time to spend more time on the treadmill. Keep that heart rate up for over 20 minutes.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gyno.jpg 
Views:	4745 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	132279
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-21-2013 at 08:56 AM.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    As everyone else said, it's too hard to tell at your current BF, but very likely just fat. The only way to know for sure is to get your bodyfat down so you can see what you're really dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Here are some different levels of gyno. What you have is just fat. Time to spend more time on the treadmill. Keep that heart rate up for over 20 minutes.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gyno.jpg 
Views:	4745 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	132279
    Thank you very much!

I'm go to the gym almost every morning...at least 4 times a week. I work shift work across the country from where I live so on my week off I only make it 3 times, but I snow shoe, or hike almost every day with my fiance. I always do at least 20 minutes on the elliptical, bike, treadmill each time.

One final question. The Elliptical, bike, treadmills. When on the Fat Burning setting says to keep my heart rate around 128..I generally go from 128-145 throughout the entire exercize. Should I be keeping my heart rate higher than this? Or is that about right?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Mate, ignore that 'fat burning zone' just get on your bit of kit (preferably elliptical or treadmill)and burn as many calories as possible in the time that you have.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

cliffjumper is offline Junior Member
    not gyno LOL

e1ectric is offline Junior Member
    up date?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I think clen is best to help lose those final hard to lose pounds. Check out Austinites thread on losing weight naturally. There are three compounds you can get over the counter and I would suggest them over clen at your bf level. Good luck!

Thread Information