Thread: wondering

cornfedboy2000 is offline Associate Member

wondering

Wondering if I should start a photo accountability log in here as well as my diet log, or just keep the clutter down and leave it to one log. Some of you already saw my pics in the other log and know I have a long story and a very long road.

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Post a log..its always nice to see other peoples success stories.
    Its not clutter , its what this message board is for bud!

losieloos is offline Associate Member
    Logs gives people motivation, pictures are icing on the cake.

My pics are anything but icing... Took a lot for me to put them up at all. I'm at the start of a long battle. I'm currently sitting in my hospital bed recovering from (hopefully) my last surgery to repair my leg. Time to punch in and get my body and health back. Here's where I'm at now... 5'11" and 320lbs. It's ugly, but it's true. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130330_171009.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	136807 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130330_170946.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	136808

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Good luck with it dude, keep at it, and don't give up, keep us all updated with your progress.
    Consistent dieting and training and you'll get there.

losieloos is offline Associate Member
    Well if your determine to get the job done you should accomplish your goal. good luck don't forget to be discipline.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    OP..........

How old are you? Have you aways been heavy, or has this just come on in maybe the past 5 years ago. How are you feeling? Good ? refreshed? or kinda dragin and alittle depressed..........

What Im gettin at is your test levels................You may want to get some bloodwork done just to see were you stand..

Just remember, good diet and exerise routine will get you most of the way there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    OP..........

How old are you? Have you aways been heavy, or has this just come on in maybe the past 5 years ago. How are you feeling? Good ? refreshed? or kinda dragin and alittle depressed..........

What Im gettin at is your test levels................You may want to get some bloodwork done just to see were you stand..

Just remember, good diet and exerise routine will get you most of the way there!!
    I actually am on TRT already... I've always battled my weight, but never like this. I started a log over in the diet forum that I'll be posting to. Cleaning up my intake should make a pretty big impact on its own, let alone dialing in my protocol, and slowly starting to walk/workout again. It'll come, but slow

Thread Information