Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: The beginning

  1. #1
    animalstuff's Avatar
    animalstuff is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24

    The beginning

    Here it is 6ft 201lbs about 10% my base before my first cycle, picking up my stuff in the next few days and will log from there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The beginning-start.jpg  

  2. #2
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Are you sure you want to shut down your natural test before its fully developed at 21yrs old your still maturing? it can cause some serious problems what can be with you for life..

  3. #3
    animalstuff's Avatar
    animalstuff is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24
    having had an mri that told me developmentally im finished growing and based off my research, talking with my doctor also having many friends who started when they were 18, and have had no issues so far. im very comfortable with my decision.

  4. #4
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by animalstuff View Post
    having had an mri that told me developmentally im finished growing and based off my research, talking with my doctor also having many friends who started when they were 18 and have had no issues so far im very comfortable with my decision.
    I am talking about your HPTA which is for your hormonal system not your growth plates.

    There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

    I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

    I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus

  5. #5
    animalstuff's Avatar
    animalstuff is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24
    i appreciate the advice is there anyway to tell if your system is developed? I'm sure you can understand my frustration as many of my friends have used and grown tremendously 30 lbs in months while i chose to stick to the natural route and have grown from 165 to 200 in 3 years while losing fat.

  6. #6
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by animalstuff View Post
    having had an mri that told me developmentally im finished growing and based off my research, talking with my doctor also having many friends who started when they were 18, and have had no issues so far. im very comfortable with my decision.
    I'm not gonna say anything that hasn't been said, but I'm curious what exactly was the determining factor of your MRI results that indicated development?
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  7. #7
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by animalstuff View Post
    i appreciate the advice is there anyway to tell if your system is developed? I'm sure you can understand my frustration as many of my friends have used and grown tremendously 30 lbs in months while i chose to stick to the natural route and have grown from 165 to 200 in 3 years while losing fat.
    Yes of course I understand your frustration but the guys wont be building 30lbs of muscle in months it will be water weight. Your HPTA isn't fully developed till around the age of 24-25 yrs old the risk of shutting it down isn't worth it IMHO, why shut down a naturally high testosterone level when you can use it and build a solid base and from what you have done you don't need it yet anyway. Please re read what I wrote in post 4 you have a choice its up to you if you want to run the risk

  8. #8
    animalstuff's Avatar
    animalstuff is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    I'm not gonna say anything that hasn't been said, but I'm curious what exactly was the determining factor of your MRI results that indicated development?
    apparently while someone is still growing the growth plates are not quite in proportion to the bone and theres a slight spacing between plates that indicates room for growth and it can be seen in an mri and apparently in an xray as well. thats what i was told, and mine were completed at age 19, i was the tall, hairy freshman in high school to give you perspective

  9. #9
    animalstuff's Avatar
    animalstuff is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Yes of course I understand your frustration but the guys wont be building 30lbs of muscle in months it will be water weight. Your HPTA isn't fully developed till around the age of 24-25 yrs old the risk of shutting it down isn't worth it IMHO, why shut down a naturally high testosterone level when you can use it and build a solid base and from what you have done you don't need it yet anyway. Please re read what I wrote in post 4 you have a choice its up to you if you want to run the risk
    thanks marcus! i was just curious as to if there was a way to test it, i really do appreciate everything you've said and coming at me respectfully as opposed to dumping on me for being young i will definitely reconsider using

  10. #10
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Your Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis doesn't mature till your around the 24/25 yrs old range

  11. #11
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by animalstuff View Post
    thanks marcus! i was just curious as to if there was a way to test it, i really do appreciate everything you've said and coming at me respectfully as opposed to dumping on me for being young
    From your stats you have come a long way that's why its very important not to fuk up your hormonal system because trust me low test is a living hell and at your age you don't want that. You still can go a long way just step up your training and learn more regarding your diet if you have come this far you can go further.

  12. #12
    animalstuff's Avatar
    animalstuff is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    From your stats you have come a long way that's why its very important not to fuk up your hormonal system because trust me low test is a living hell and at your age you don't want that. You still can go a long way just step up your training and learn more regarding your diet if you have come this far you can go further.
    Thanks for the encouragement! i'll do my best to hold off

  13. #13
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by animalstuff View Post
    Here it is 6ft 201lbs about 10% my base before my first cycle, picking up my stuff in the next few days and will log from there
    God dang dude good work. Nice ink to

  14. #14
    animalstuff's Avatar
    animalstuff is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    God dang dude good work. Nice ink to
    thanks boss

  15. #15
    RipOwens's Avatar
    RipOwens is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    765
    Dude ur 21 and big as it is...be smart.

  16. #16
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    Look awesome bro. Stay natty a few more years and you could be 215-220. IMO you've got good genetics and obviously work hard. No reason to screw it up. What if u gained 10lbs on your cycle but damaged your hpta and it couldn't recover your natty test level. So you fall to 190lbs and have trouble getting an erection. Sounds fun right?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •