Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Synthol Run For An 18 Year Old

HWBTBB is offline New Member

Synthol Run For An 18 Year Old

Hey everyone!! I'm an 18 yo natural bodybuilder that plans on getting on some gear but waiting until I'm older to do so. I was wondering if anyone here has experience with synthol or any SEOs that could tell me if it is okay for me to run a full cycle of synthol in my bis and tris at this age. I just want to be sure that there wouldn't be any adverse effects on my endocrine system as there would be with any AAS. I respect everyone's opinion about natural gains and I feel as though I've made a lot but I want to bring up my arms a little more. That being said, I will still train and eat just as hard as I have the past two years. Thank you guys and I added some pictures for everyone to get an idea of my physique
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Synthol Run For An 18 Year Old-image-4095851936.jpg   Synthol Run For An 18 Year Old-image-1431885591.jpg   Synthol Run For An 18 Year Old-image-2309497264.jpg  

Blog Entries
    hi bro, why would you even consider a run with synthol?...you have made some dam good progress and look pretty symmetrical your arm size is very good in proportion to the rest of your body...synthol if not done well can look dam well stupid Imho...just because it isnt a steroid dosent make it ok to use...just keep kicking ass for a bit longer and when you are ready for aas you will have an exellent base to build from...my 2 cents...
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    pros use synthol precomp to beef up some lagging body parts.

sort of like filling in the cracks.

so tell me the theory of why you are entertaining such a crazy idea?

just let your body continue to grow naturally and fvck the synthetic shit.

unless you have some kind of body image problem?
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I could not agree more with the above 2 post. Keep up the good solid work man. Nice freaking job so far! I sure as hell didnt look like that at 18!

HWBTBB is offline New Member
    Hey everyone! Thanks for your input and yeah I'm realizing it is a crazy idea. From the synthol threads I had been reading, I pretty much came away with the idea that it could add an inch at least to my arms and give my triceps more of that horseshoe look because the inner head of my tri isn't really developed. I don't have a body image problem I think, but right now I just feel like I am stuck where I am and everytime I try to add on lean mass I get fat and then when I lean out nothing (arms chest calves back traps) is bigger.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HWBTBB View Post
    Hey everyone! Thanks for your input and yeah I'm realizing it is a crazy idea. From the synthol threads I had been reading, I pretty much came away with the idea that it could add an inch at least to my arms and give my triceps more of that horseshoe look because the inner head of my tri isn't really developed. I don't have a body image problem I think, but right now I just feel like I am stuck where I am and everytime I try to add on lean mass I get fat and then when I lean out nothing (arms chest calves back traps) is bigger.
    which is why this lifestyle takes years.

focus on your nutrition plan. I think most would agree here that most of us have a pretty good working knowledge of what it takes in the gym (we can argue all day about how many of us are patient enough to put that theory to work over long periods of time), but the weak link always seems to be nutrition. For most, we need 3000+ cals/day and 300 grams/day of protein just for maintenance. More if you want to grow and gain. And most do NOT fully utilize a proper nutrition plan. I think most of the knowledgeable members here would agree with that statement.

If you like, you can PM me and i'll send you my macro calculator, a great tool (there are others) to help you manage your nutrition plan at a very detail level.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Thread Information