carolinalifter is offline New Member

From Fat to Fit!

What's up guys, new guy here just wanting some feedback. Long story short I was diagnosed with diabetes at the age of 20… Not good. So I started lifting and it has turned into my passion. I went from 245 to 210 by actually eating right and lifting. I was taken off of all medicines for health issues that diabetes brought me and I am no longer a diabetic! As you can see I made some pretty good progress, I am now sitting at 215ish, bulked up a bit, and looking the same definition wise as in my end result pics just more muscle mass. I have no idea what my bf would be at the results pictures if anyone would give me an estimate that’d be awesome! Since starting my little bulk I have been reading up on aas and all the goodies, so I would like some advice from yall. Am I in good enough shape to even considering to start aas? I have my nutrition on point, count all my macros and have been lifting for a consistent 3 years at least. I am 215lbs, 6ft 1in, abnormaly large wrists, hands, ankles so im gussing a big build. I am also 24 and go to the gym 5 times a week, play basketball every weekend and do hiit or run a road course about 3 times a week in the morning. Am I ready for aas? All opinions welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails From Fat to Fit!-245to210.jpg   From Fat to Fit!-245to210back.jpg   From Fat to Fit!-245to210side.jpg   From Fat to Fit!-backbicep.jpg  
    Last edited by carolinalifter; 12-02-2014 at 01:27 PM.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Plenty of research to be done here on steroids learn everything you possibly can until you're positive you can safely and effectively cycle. A great place to start would be the stickies in the steroid Q%A.

BF% i'd say 16-18%, it's hard to tell from photos. There is a sticky with bodyfat% pictures and you could probably judge for yourself better than we could.

Great progress bro, shoulders are joocy in the second pic.

carolinalifter is offline New Member
    Oh yeah def if I do decide to go for aas lots and lots of research before I try it out. Thanks for the info man!

jesse4466 is offline Member
    You look a bit young. I would wait a few years and build up a solid base first. Def read as much as you can also.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Great job.
    keep on track abs by summer

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Looking good!

Congrats

GAINZ4DAYZ is offline Junior Member
    Congratulations, keep it up!

stripes1990 is offline New Member
    looks good!

Thread Information