javajim is offline Junior Member

Same size better look

So I was comparing some pictures. The first one 213 down from 277. The second picture is after I went to a low 206 lbs then back up to 211 lbs. I think I look a lot better and more solid now. I want to stay around 210. I am 210 lbs 5'10" 57 years old.
    I have just started a cycle 500 test cyp 250 2 x week 500 deca 250 2 x week and mast 400 200 2 x week ai Arimidex 1 mg week 50% mon 50-% Thursday.Clean eating with a cheat on Saturday 3000 cal a day. I eat 6 times a day 8-10-12-3-5-7.Lift 5 days one hr a day and 30 min HIIT 5 days.AreClick image for larger version. 

Name:	jim 213.5 2.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	161312Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jimm 211.jpg 
Views:	323 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	161313 there any changes I might want to make?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Why are you running the mast?

javajim is offline Junior Member
    Yes, I know my body fat is a bit hight for Mast. I may not get all the benefits of running Mast but I will get some and I have had it in the past and like it. Also, I am taking 4 IU of HGH . I have been taking it for 5 months and will be running it for at least the next 4 months.

Just seems like if you were going to run a compound like mast maybe pair it with npp instead of decanate but either way if your nutrition is on you certainly can cut on deca . I do really like the way you feel on mast

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Just seems like if you were going to run a compound like mast maybe pair it with npp instead of decanate but either way if your nutrition is on you certainly can cut on deca. I do really like the way you feel on mast
    Bio I've heard you and a few others say you like the way mast feels... What is it(NRG, a euphoric feeling, etc)? I've ran it only once w/NPP lol but I craved sweets on it... It was very weird... Test is what makes me feel the best... I'm just curious as your not the only one whose said this...

@ Java you sure do look much more solid(is your GH is RX) it does look like your skin is much healthier and it should start, if it hasn't already, leaning you out more as time goes on... Good work man
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-16-2016 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Bio I've heard you and a few others say you like the way mast feels... What is it(NRG, a euphoric feeling, etc)? I've ran it only once w/NPP lol but I craved sweets on it... It was very weird... Test is what makes me feel the best... I'm just curious as your not the only one whose said this...
    how much mast were you running ew?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    how much mast were you running ew?
    600Ish

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    600Ish
    you should have got that euphoric feeling from that. We're you pinning at the same time as the test?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    you should have got that euphoric feeling from that. We're you pinning at the same time as the test?
    Yes sir, sure was! It was both prop/& mast p(ed pinning schedule)...

Thread Information