Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    triplej is offline New Member
    well i think your off to a good start good luck bro

GMuscle is offline Associate Member
    I have not been eating as well as the first couple of weks but my strenth is going way up. I did back today and my Reverse Grip Bent Rows (strict)went like:
    135 for 10, 225 for 10, 225 for 10, 315 for 6. I was doing strict One-Arm Dumbell Rows with 90 for 10, 110 for 10, 130 for 8, 145 for 8 each side. I am seeing alot of strength gains an know something is kicking in (Deca , Enanthate , D-bol)? I am working on my eating for some reason it is hard? I am going to start drinking alot more shakes. I saw my doctor and he is not into giving me B-12 injections. I have been cramoing in my forearms and hand off and on. So were looking into that. Any ideas or input would be cool. Her is a picture to make up for Sunday. Not the best but it is something:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member Diary-10-1-03.jpg  

I can honestly say I am debating on if I will ever use gear again. I am very diappointed with this so far. My apetite still sucks and I cannot post any pictures that are going to show any major changes. I stopped taking the Naps and will never buy them again. This GTP Enanthate is more painful to take than it is worth. I will take my fifth shot tonite as I missed it yesterday. This is a rude awakening for me and any thoughts of ever competing again.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Bump....I have never used this gear but maybe someone can give you some help....I hungry as hell on AS...I dont know why your not eating the house on that cycle...What are your strength gains...in things like bench and squat..that will give me an idea if your gear is good...have you been at least eating 300 grams of protein a day?

OK, so far the last three weeks have not been good! I screwed up my rotator cuffs in my shoulders and this week I missed alot of training. My shoulders feel better today and I am going to start training tomorrow again. I am going back to 6 days a week as I think it keeps my head into training better. I will say this much my sexdrive is outrageous right now. It has been at least 3 times a day and I can't imagine how these guys do on high doses of test. I feel sorry for my wife. My weight is down to 215lbs again but I am confident I can fix this problem this week and be back on the road to monster size. I stopped taking those Naps and feel better and my apetite is getting better. I will post some updated picture soon. Any and all comments would be helpful and some constructive criticism would be awesome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member Diary-10-12-03-2.jpg  
    Last edited by GMuscle; 10-12-2003 at 11:53 AM.

Brother...I know there are bumps in the road to getting bigger but keep on truckin'...You look great...This was a learning experience for you in the world of AS. I hated D-bol and discontinued them after only 5 days...I couldnt stand the sleepless nights or the nights I did sleep I felt like shit in the morning...So now I just on Test/Deca ...What I'm trying to say is maybe that D-bol wasnt the best for you either...but man I love me some Test!! Keep us posted and go into details of your training and weights you used and the diet that your doing...How is the protein intake? If you need any advise on anything...feel free to PM me...if I cant answer a question than I'm sure I can point you to the bro that can...Dont give up...Think BIG and you will be...that my modo!!

Here is an update on whats happening. I have taken most of the week off to let my rotator cuffs heal. I am feeling better and my weght is coming back slowly. The guy I got my Naps from just gave me 50 Bianabols to replace the Naps. He is the man in my book. I am excited about trying these Bianabols and if anyone knows anything about them post please. I weigh 219-220lbs now and I am going to hit the table and the gym hard next week. I am going to get it togather and work around these shoulders. If anyone has any input for rotator cuff problems and training around them please post. I want to compete next year and have a title in mind. Guys I need help staying motivated and when you guys give me feedback it really makes a difference. Thanks for all the support.

Well..I'm no doc but a few guys in my gym have RC prob. and they warm up for like 15 min. with taking a 10lb. plate and doing circles and using a long stick and doing twist and strenches...They say it help...Just an idea...

Thanks Juicer for the input I will try it out. I am surprised nobody else has any input for the last few weeks? Anyone have any opinions on the Bianabol? I will put some hard work into getting some good progress for the next picture I post. Thanks again Juicer!

I saw a orthopedic surgeon today and he is sending me to get an MRI done in a couple weeks. In the meantime I guess I will be training my legs and calves like a madman. Probly for the best anyway. I may start shredding up since I can't train heavy upper body. I figure if I get lean then later when I put the weight on it will be harder and look better anyway. Any ideas or opinions guys?

triplej is offline New Member
    damn bro im in the same boat ive been training so hard my shoulders are like fucking pin pricks ive done everything even taken 5 days off shoulders but they still feel like someone is driving nails through them so i say fuck it and im hitting them hard on 800mg a week of test thinking i will make the best out of this run!!!!!!!!!!

gotgame83 is offline New Member
    your sure right about the gtp enanthate . i have the exact same lot number 06001 and my ass kills me for 4-5days later. ive done 3 injections so far, its been 2 weeks. do u feel u had any good results from the gtp. i think it might be underdosed but i could be wrong. Next time im i dont think im gonna be using the gtp enanthate, it just takes too long to recover from the shots.

Quote Originally Posted by gotgame83
    your sure right about the gtp enanthate. i have the exact same lot number 06001 and my ass kills me for 4-5days later. ive done 3 injections so far, its been 2 weeks. do u feel u had any good results from the gtp. i think it might be underdosed but i could be wrong. Next time im i dont think im gonna be using the gtp enanthate, it just takes too long to recover from the shots.
    I can say that I am not impressed with the stuff. I will not use it again. The soreness gets better but I feel that it maybe underdosed. I tried a shot of prescription Upjohn Cyponate before and I will say this much the underground gear is nothing compared to the prescription gear. At least not in my experience. By the time you buy enough underdosed underground gear it seems you spend as much as getting the prescription gear. Maybe thats why I see so many posts about guys taking 1000mg a week, it is probly actually 500mg or something. If someone has had good luck with Underground gear, had it tested, actually the dose they say, I would like to know what brand is cool. So far I will stay away from GTP. Thats just my opinion, I will try to find legit doses and stay low dose and go for safer long term results. I wish I had someone to test this Enanthate .

Wink Had to go away awhile for NECK surgery, Coming back!

I had to have a diskectomy in January. The surgeon removed the disk from my neck between C5-C6 and C6 and C7. She replaced the disks with cadavier bone and put a Titanium plate and four screws. I may post the latest X-ray soon. I am now thinking of dieting down to the lowest bodyfat I can and then trying put some size on. So I will stay lean and put some real quality muscle on. I have lost alot though. I get out of the neck brace in a few days so I can train and do cardio. I am starting on some GH (Jino) today. To help lean up, I am looking for some Primobolin Tablets if anyone knows where I might look for some please send me a private message. I am also looking for the Dorian Yates Blood and Guts training tape as well as any of Ronnie Colemans. I would love to get a copy of someones if anyone has one. One last question I am going to post pics of the dieting and the when I start getting some size, should I post them in this thread or start a new one?

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    bro you are just huge and swoll like a mutha......great overall physique......impressive chest, shoulders, and arms. very motivational pics bro. keep up the great work

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I can't really notice anything that jumps out at me that's lagging on your body bro, maybe throw in a little more forearm work? If these are the before pics, I can't wait to see the after pics because you're gonna look amazing. As for the pic quality, they could be a little better but you can see you fine. Great dedication.
    i agree....good sym bro

Started training again.....

I need to post some pictures. I am at 198lbs and 14.5% bodyfat. I trained kind of hard and I am sore as hell. My left arm is better I think, no more weakness thanks to the surgery. I will get some picture to post so we can watch the bodyfat disappear and see what is under that blubber.LOL

I am doing better. Strength is coming back slow. I hope I am using these calibers right. I am at 197lbs and 12.7% bodyfat now. I need to get some pics posted. My arms are up 1/4+" and my abs are slowly looking better.

David22 is offline New Member
    My opinion is that you're not so bad...

Keep on pumping brother !

Exclamation Comming Back Lean!!!

It has been almost two weeks. I have train 5 or 6 times and done cardio once for a half hour. I am excited, I feel good and my bodyfat is comming down fast. I was 198lbs and 14.9% bodyfat on 3/29/04 and today I am 200lbs and 10% bodyfat. Thats 12 days! All I am taking is 2iu Jino 5 days a week and a low carbs diet. I use a three site digital caliper (chest, ab, thigh) and also another one site caliper so I can make sure I am accurate. Today the one site said 10.6%- and the three site said 14.9%. I double and triple checked, could'nt beleave it! I am getting more vascular threw the shoulders and forearms, but my carbs are low and I feel flat. I got the calculator and compared came up with a 9.502lb fatloss and a 11.502lb lean gain! Must be muscle memory. I have got to get a camera and post some pictures. I love my diet (for the results) and Jino.

I have Pictures finally

Here you go, I have been back training since the third week of April. I have been dieting like I mention in the previous posts. I am down to 7.5% bodyfat according to my Three Site Digital calipers from EAS. I have used them since April 1 and performed the same test at the same points every week. I have gone from 200lbs @ 14.9% April 1 when I got out of my neck brace from surgery to 195lbs @ 7.5% May 21, 2004. I want to do a show July 24th which gives me 63 days to be ready. I don't know if I can do it or if I should wait. Give me some opinions. I am clean except for GH, 2 iu/day 5 days a week since April 14th. I was thinkng about trying to do the show with no juice at all but considering getting some Winstrol capsules to see how a low dose of Winstrol would do. Something like 15-30mg/day for 6 weeks? I am not pumped up in these pics and I am totally carbs depleted eating only 1/2 to 1 cup of Oatmeal a day for carbs 6 days a week. I look much better pumped up and may post some pics pumped up later. So these are "cold" pictures and very flat. Do your worst guys cause I will work on what I need to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member Diary-gdbl2.jpg  

Couple more pictures

The last would not post lets try again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member Diary-gmst.jpg   New Member Diary-gr.jpg   New Member Diary-glt.jpg  

Couple more Pics

Just one more. Tear me up guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member Diary-gfrt2.jpg  

No replies, should I start a new thread? Is this one too long. I noticed it says 15 pages and there is only 13?

Took my Bodyfat this morning abd it was 6.9% and I weighed 197.5lbs. Looking for some criticing on these pics I posted and nothing thus far? What do I need to fix? Should I hold off on doing this show? I have 61 days left.

Woodrow is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GMuscle
    Took my Bodyfat this morning abd it was 6.9% and I weighed 197.5lbs. Looking for some criticing on these pics I posted and nothing thus far? What do I need to fix? Should I hold off on doing this show? I have 61 days left.
    You are looking real solid man. I would start a new thread, you will get a lot more replies. I don't have any show experience, but I would say you look pretty good for being 8 weeks out. Seems like plenty of time to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information