Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Born2lift is offline New Member

19 and about to start my first cycle

Heres my pics .. these were taken a while ago but critique me anyways. 19 yeasrs old and about to start my first cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 19 and about to start my first cycle-collage.jpg  

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Born2lift
    Heres my pics .. these were taken a while ago but critique me anyways. 19 yeasrs old and about to start my first cycle.

i know you dont want to hear this, but you should hold off on the cycle for now you have a ton of natural test running through your body already and can make great gains without any AAS...... looks good now keep doing what you been doing a few more years first.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    You're too young. I second what murph says. Keep training naturally for a few more years then consider a cycle. Your body is still growing and going through hormonal changes and suppressing your natural levels at this age could have permanent effects.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to say the same thing as the guys above. You look great! No need to rush into this. Lift naturally for a few more years. You will be much happier if you did!

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    You look good. What does your cycle look like?

gonne run 25mg dbol for 1-6 weeks .. 500mg sust from 1-8 weeks and 200mg deca from 1-8 weeks

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Its been said too many time by me and other bro. If you wanna fuck up your body fine. I'm sick of trying to stop young know-it-alls. When your 21 in the prime of you life and have problems with your natural test production don't come crying to us on AR.

You don't need to run dbol for 6 weeks. Up it to 30mg and do 4 or 5 weeks. The rest looks good. Add 4 weeks of clomid 2 weeks after your last sust shot. You've got good genetics and lots of growth potential. While most will say 19 is too young I know lots of guys who started at that age and are quite fine 20 years later. No cancer, have kids, etc. If you feel your ready that's your decision. You've obviously got some serious gym time under your belt and nice muscle development. More so than a lot of the guys who will tell you you're too young. So I won't parrot the typical "lift drug free response".

gonne run 25mg dbol for 1-6 weeks .. 500mg sust from 1-8 weeks and 200mg deca from 1-8 weeks
    So I guess you're ignoring the advice given???

Calm down .. Not asking you to try and stop.

markas214 im buying enough dol for 6 wees .. but i might only do it for 1-4 or 5 weeks .. as for bumping it to 30mg i dont think that will be much different than jsut doing 25mg. Also i apreciate the concern and ye I am ignoring all your comments about me being too young cause i dont agree with it , and I have made up my mind about this.

RON
    Also i apreciate the concern and ye I am ignoring all your comments about me being too young cause i dont agree with it
    My last post here cause these threads usually do no good cause the kids too hard headed. If you have never been there you can not have a real opinion. How can you disagree with anyone since YOU DO NOT KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE. All of the people who advocate young people using are WOW young. Go figure. How do any of them know how it will effect you? They do not. Plain and simple. Now I'm out of this thread. Sick of waisting my advice on people who only hear what they want.

HAHAHAHAHAHA buddy calm down

kicker is offline New Member
    Take it from some one that knows if you screw with your natural test levels now you will end up on HRT like a lot of us are now.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Hey man, you look great!! I'm 18 myself and I can tell you look fantastic, espically in the delts/chest. Nothing appears to be lagging; and nice back thickness!

By the way, I have been experimenting with steriods since I was 15, and I have done 3 short cycles so far. I was happy I did man, I really was. Only positive things have come out of it. Your growth plates will stop growing, however. You will not get any taller. So before you do it, make sure you are happy with your height.

Also remember, your first cycle is going to be your best one, so make sure that you do your research and plan everything as best you can. You'll be much happier that way.

Here's a link to my pics and training philosophy: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=69176.

Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Hey man, you look great!! I'm 18 myself and I can tell you look fantastic, espically in the delts/chest. Nothing appears to be lagging; and nice back thickness!

By the way, I have been experimenting with steriods since I was 15, and I have done 3 short cycles so far. I was happy I did man, I really was. Only positive things have come out of it. Your growth plates will stop growing, however. You will not get any taller. So before you do it, make sure you are happy with your height.

Also remember, your first cycle is going to be your best one, so make sure that you do your research and plan everything as best you can. You'll be much happier that way.

Here's a link to my pics and training philosophy: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=69176.
    This is not meant as a flame WiLLpOwEr, but you could have easily gotten your physique naturally. From your pictures I would have assumed you're not juicing let alone doing several cycles.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 11-12-2003 at 11:52 AM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Cut back the dbol to 4 or 5.. this is your first cycle. Also, think about reconsidering altogether.

willpower, in the thread that you just linked to you say

"And on another note, I never said that I was happy that I did steriods at a young age. So how am I setting a bad example? It's not like my physique is so unbelieveable that it would convince another teen without a doubt that they should be using steriods. Again, thank you for replying."

But here, you do exactly that. Not trying to pick a fight, but if you're going to go and condone it, don't say that you're not.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 11-12-2003 at 01:55 AM.

HAHAHAHAHAHA buddy calm down

Bro, a word of advice. Do not tell a MOD to calm down. Do not show any disrespect to him or anyone else on the board. If you don't like the advice people are giving you, then don't log on to the site. Plain and simple. And running DBOL for 6 weeks? Yeah, you know your shit! NOT

I'm also getting sick and tired of these teenagers coming to this site hard headed and disrespecting our boards.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Well.. I agree with all the advice, but I've always chose to call it how i see it. Born2Lift was pretty respectfull in voice his statement that he's not going to stop aside from the "hahahhaa" remark.

He does obviously have a great build, and more natural growth left... but he's going to do it no matter what he says, his dbol cycle is a bit off... but we've seen allot worse here.

Born2Lift, the mods, vets and other members are only trying to help you. Your going to do what you want, but just know they are giving you advice true to heart and with more knowledge then anyone that works out in your gym.

Be safe and good luck.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, a word of advice. Do not tell a MOD to calm down. Do not show any disrespect to him or anyone else on the board. If you don't like the advice people are giving you, then don't log on to the site. Plain and simple. And running DBOL for 6 weeks? Yeah, you know your shit! NOT

I'm also getting sick and tired of these teenagers coming to this site hard headed and disrespecting our boards.
    Yea down here in Florida all the teenagers want to be some ghetto street gang kids and I notice lately they are holding their pants so low to show the boxer shorts, now they walk the streets with top of pants below the balls level to show the boxers and I think this has gone too far and is at the level of being completely indecent.

Went on vacation to Northern California this summer and it was freshing to see out there, the ghetto street gang banger look and style and hiphop music has gone out of style out there. I guess California is always a couple years ahead of the country. Its like now the baby's on the way, its like grow up to be anything but a hip hop ghetto kid. Hehehe.

I do not think i was disrespectful in any way. I just merely stated calm down .. Im not here too debate im here to get critiqued about my body .. but no one has done that yet except Willpower. I know you guys are trying to help em and giving me advice about why I am too young .. but I feel I am ready and you can't change my mind. Also buylongterm please dont tell em to be rescpetful then blatently flame me. Not cool bro. Also if you read what i wrote before your comments i stated that I am buying 6 weeks worth of dbol but will prolly only end up using 4 or 5 weeks worth

RON
    buylongterm, its cool brutha. I really appreciate you got my back but if I felt any disrespect from him at all he would have been banned in the beginning. He is

Tell you what Born2 lets turn this around and pretend you were old enough. The I would first say you are at least 30 lbs of natural growth away from a cycle. No flame intended but that is not anywhere near your natural potential. At your age the gains would come quicker naturally than some bro's can get on juice.

2nd Sust is one of the worst mixes of test for a first cycle. You test levels will be up and down the entire time.

3rd dbol is gonna kill your liver and I would save it for a cycle much latter down the road.

Also Deca is gonna shut down your natural test worst than anything. I guess you could just say I'm gonna fuck myself up anyway, might as well pick the 3 worst things and fuck it up good (I know a lot of people who think like that). IMO it would be best not to go into this with such a cycle.

Deca/sust/dbol seems to be the most pushed stack by gym dealers. Who can blame them, they just try to push whats most readily available to them.

Now, you want your body critiqued. You have very good arm definition. Shoulders look half way descent. Your lacking in mass specially in the chest. As a matter of fact I would say pecs are your weak point for sure.

Why don't you post up some diet and training details up in their prospective forums and lets at least make sure thats up to par. Steroids are not the magic pill that a lot of kids think it is. If your not doing the other stuff right you won't get shit from it.

Also why not tell us some about you. How long you've been working out, weight, and height (I hope its 6'+ cause you ain't getting any taller btw)

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Brothers its very simple if teens wont listen to the advice not to do it. Then dont bother with them. It will be funny to see how all these efforts reward there sex life down the road when there test levels are all fucked?!?! but who knows.. When i was younger i didnt listen to shit!........... hell still dont

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    When i was younger i didnt listen to shit!........... hell still dont
    We have something in common.

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    HAHAHA sagging your pants like that, I haven't seen that here (in NY state) since the mid 90s...

Anyway I agree you should wait on steroids , you are very well built though, and for the other guy who was 18 with three cycles, you can definatly get bigger naturally and if I looked at your pics and didn't know I would also have assumed you were natural. No offense anyone.

Ok back to the topic, I also agree your pecs are your weak point.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I was just saying it didn't effect me negatively.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    I was just saying it didn't effect me negatively.
    Yet give it time your still only 18. I wish Mike were still here to tell you how great it has been for him. He started about the same time as you Will and he has some good horror stories.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This is the problem not many care what's going to happen 10 or 15 years from now. A lot want results now and don't care what the outcome will be.

**EDIT

Bro you have a great base to start with............. why ruin your chances of all those natural gains you can make with in the next few years...... and then all the other problems that can come up because of AS use at your age..... I would wait a few more years and then consider AS use.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 11-12-2003 at 12:02 PM.

RON
    This is the thread I've been looking for http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...=&threadid=459

I had to spend some time digging it up. Its from way back in the day

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Alright bud - i like your sttitude you're very open minded - please listen to me when I tell you that starting now could be pretty harmful to you. Think bout it and wait a couple years - atleast as long as you can - start experimenting with your routine and diet and see if you can switch it up and play around with it till you cant grow anymore - then start. The only problem with AS too young is NOT stunting your growth contrary to popular belief. I started when I was 16, had a heart attack at 24 (am 28 now), have had severely high blood pressure since I was 16 that seems to be uncurable - medicated it is about 190/115, no meds it is resting at about 215/135, I have done extensive tests - had an MRA done, protein analysis, blood panel, urine tests...everything. Never came up with anything - it was steroid provoked hypertension - doc says if it doesn't come down 30 doesn't seem like an attainable age for me. Trust me - you gotta be safe brother - research lots and when you're ready to cycle - hit me up if you want to - I will set ya straight. Not trying to scare you just give you unbiased information so you can see ALL sides of the story.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    yea or read bdtr's thread on his teens years.

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    yea or read bdtr's thread on his teens years.
    Where is that thread? I'd like to read it.

I don't condone the use of steroids in teens. Under age 19 I say absolutely do not use them. Having said that I also disagree with most members on the "dangers" to younger users (19 to early 20s). Short low dose cycles will in most cases be absolutely harmless to 99% of users. Sterility is often touted as a likely outcome. That claim is 100% false for low dose short cycles and unlikely even after years of abuse. Sperm production always returns upon cessation of steroid use . The damages to the liver, heart and other organs occur from chronic, high dose cycles. These longterm permenant negative effects are just as likely to occur in a 30 or 40 year old as a teen. It is all about moderation in common sense. Now, is every young person mature enough to make this decision? No. But not every 27 year old is either.

BDTR is offline Retired
    ill dig it up for you.

BDTR is offline Retired

Thanks!

As always, great post BDTR

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    BDTR, sorry to hear about that story man, it's almost like something from a movie. Even tho we have our differences on the gun control issue haha, glad to hear you came out of all that so well. Theres people that have wanted to get me like that.. they haven't luckily but for a long time I worried about something similar happening to me for different reasons... none of which AS related, as I've never done a cycle. Anyway I'm dying to see a pic and I definatly agree, no steroids needed at young ages!

I just read your sotry bdtr .. thast pretty shitty .. but that doesnt mean its gonna happen to everyone who does AS at a younger age. My plan is to do one cycle this year and wait and decide how well it goes .. for next year .. if im happy with the results Im holding off on my second .. Yes I agree no one does jsut one cycle .. but Im definately not doing my second for a while. I have my brother who started when he was 21 .. and hes helping me out a lot so I got knowlege of his experiences helping me too. Im not jsut some punk kid doing AS. I have been training for nearly 3 - 3.5 years and I am very serious about it. My diet is great .. I make sure i get enough sleep durring the week 8-10 hours aprox. I weihg in at 185lbs rihgt now and am somewher in between 10-12 bF% (im guessing) and I am 5'11" Also you started at 16 .. im starting at 19 thats a big difference. and the fact that my test levels are high enough at this age . . correct me if im wrong but testosterone levels dont start to decrease until the later 20's. so then u could argue 21 and 19 might not be that big of a difference in test levels.

Also the fact is that everyone ages at different levels .. subject A could be 19 and Subject B could be 21 .. subject A may have matured faster than subject B. Im not trying to persuade you into saying 19 is a good age .. because I agree with the majority of people are different due to their training experience and knowlege. But im just saying I feel Im ready and I am very serious and have been looking inot this for a while now .. i waited from 18 -19 because of advice given from this board and Muscletalk (nothing compared to this board) But I am going to do this cycle and Ill let you all know how it goes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information