Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Looking good... the fat is surely coming off. Stay the course and good luck!

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Thanks bro. Here are the pics again for the new page, because if you guys are like me, you just click to the last page. By the way, the back pic is so dark because it was my attempt at a digital tan...trying to show the little definition that I have.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cutting Diary, SIX PACK OR BUST!!-week4stand.jpg   Cutting Diary, SIX PACK OR BUST!!-week4side.jpg   Cutting Diary, SIX PACK OR BUST!!-week4back.jpg  

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    BTW, how much are you weighing right now (how much have you lost)?

Last time I weighed I weighed in at 168...it varies from about 168-172. I started the diet weighing about 183. Lost a lot of water weight the first week.

Also, just wondering if anyone can help me figure out what the dillyo is w/ my right pec? I don't think it could by gyno, I've never used any kind of gear or anything. Just wondering cuz it looks diff. from the left one.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Incredible!!!

have you taken your new bf% measurement rockyX?

nynsb is offline Banned
    Dude,
    You are just steps away from being without any handles to grab.
    Just picture yourself tan and on the beach.
    You are using the ultimate test. pictures in jeans without a shirt, if you can't see the excess it's because there ain't none to grab.
    Upper abs are coming in nice.
    Don't worry about the chest just looks like a little symmetry issue.

Thanks alot guys.

-Polska- That's one thing I regret, I never had bf% measurements to start with, so I have no idea how much bf I have lost thus far. It would be nice to know though.

-Nynsb- Yeah bro that kind of impressed me too when I put those pants on, because they used to be the pair that I hung WAY over, and now they fit perfect. I am doing pretty good, but I let myself down today and cheated on a non cheat day for the first time since I started the diet. I had a fried chicken breast at work, but it was a during my usual 6 hour fast while I'm at work so it was good to actually get to eat during that time.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    Thanks alot guys.

-Polska- That's one thing I regret, I never had bf% measurements to start with, so I have no idea how much bf I have lost thus far. It would be nice to know though.

-Nynsb- Yeah bro that kind of impressed me too when I put those pants on, because they used to be the pair that I hung WAY over, and now they fit perfect. I am doing pretty good, but I let myself down today and cheated on a non cheat day for the first time since I started the diet. I had a fried chicken breast at work, but it was a during my usual 6 hour fast while I'm at work so it was good to actually get to eat during that time.

Be proud and start powering on the chest an lats. Now that your lost that hourglass start working on the V Shape.

Try some hanging leg raises to bring out the lower abs and throw in a couple extra sets of twist

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Rocky, if you got some dough to kill, I would suggest picking up one of those electronic bodyfat analzyers on eBay. My buddy got one for $50 US. They're just awesome... me and my buds last summer had a contest for lowest body fat. But of course we were drinking HEAVILY and according to the manual alcohol throws it off. Oh well, I still won.

Yeah I've been kinda looking into them. Cheapest I found was $80. I will definatelly check out EBAY though. CHEAT DAY TODAY though..so I'll have to check it out tomorrow hehe

nynsb is offline Banned
    Yeah I've been kinda looking into them. Cheapest I found was $80. I will definatelly check out EBAY though. CHEAT DAY TODAY though..so I'll have to check it out tomorrow hehe
    Maybe you should cut back to one cheat day every other week.
    At least until you break the barrier on the lower abs and the last of your love handles.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I've looked through all the pages so far and you have made EXCELLENT progress. Keep it up bro! Keep us posted!

--Hoss

Quote Originally Posted by nynsb
    Maybe you should cut back to one cheat day every other week.
    At least until you break the barrier on the lower abs and the last of your love handles.
    Yeah I am thinking about not having a cheat day this up coming week, because the week after is when I am going to Connecticut and am gonna kinda be at the will of my family as far as what I eat. But yesterday was my cheat day and it was a doozy. I had a double meat cheese burger, 6 cookies, and 2 slices of birthday cake (how can you not eat cake at your own party?). But actually woke up this morning looking leaner..... ..... don't know how that worked.

nynsb is offline Banned
    Looking Leaner???
    Explain that.

Really its just how I felt when I woke up this morning. I felt tighther and like i had more definition. Maybe just because my muscles pumped back up a little after all the carbs?

nynsb is offline Banned
    Really its just how I felt when I woke up this morning. I felt tighther and like i had more definition. Maybe just because my muscles pumped back up a little after all the carbs?
    I would not rely on that logic.
    Stick with what's been working.
    As far as the Italian feast that's a coming up.
    Plan to go for a run every morning.
    If you have some cousins your age maybe you can also throw a late game of hoops in each day before dinner.

not a bad idea. Will definately do that. Actually I think I have a cousin not far from where I'll be that is a powerlifter, so maybe he's got a machine or something I can at least do some cardio on.

nynsb is offline Banned
    not a bad idea. Will definately do that. Actually I think I have a cousin not far from where I'll be that is a powerlifter, so maybe he's got a machine or something I can at least do some cardio on.
    Definitely go with a workout plan you can stick with.
    If they have a computer let them see how hard you have worked to get where you are at and hopefully they can be supportive

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nynsb
    Definitely go with a workout plan you can stick with.
    If they have a computer let them see how hard you have worked to get where you are at and hopefully they can be supportive
    Ya but just dont tell them its a forum full of juice monkeys cause when you bulk up one day they'll accuse you of you know what.

Yeah I plan on trying to be at least somewhat to my diet. But can't be too strict. I think I will be okay as long as I don't just go carb or sugar crazy. Anyways, no camera so no pics this week, but I have updated measurements. When I started the diet I was:

182 lbs.
    15" arms
    43" chest
    36" waist
    11" forearms

I HAVE ACTUALLY GAINED SIZE WHILE ON THIS DIET. I think it is because of the high protein which I have never in my life recieved before. I am now:

167 lbs.
    15.5" arms
    42" chest
    12" forearms
    32.5" waist

I will post pics as soon as I get my camera back.

redrock is offline Member
    Doing a great job ROCKY. Really curious to see those pictures. I know it's hard to eat right on vacation, but just be smart about things. Probably better to eat protein and fat than to eat simple sugars. Post those pics!! RR

Okay guys. Finally got some pics taken this week. They're not the greatest because they were take at the end of my cheat day today, which consisted of a bowl of raisin bran w/ whole milk, about a pound of sesame chicken, fried rice, 2 large egg rolls, and 6 chocolate chip cookies. But I think it gives you an idea of where I am. Sorry that the quality is a little crappy. Anyways, here they are. Just for fun I put a side to side pic of me as of now vs. me as of last May. I am aprox. 165 now (was 195 then). Anyways, any bf% guesses? Just curious what bf% you guys think I am at now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cutting Diary, SIX PACK OR BUST!!-bulkvs.cutweek5.jpg   Cutting Diary, SIX PACK OR BUST!!-week5stand.jpg   Cutting Diary, SIX PACK OR BUST!!-week5doublebi.jpg  

You can just the mid section a little better on the double bi pic I think, because the one of me just standing there is a little blurry.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    wow hell of a transformation

forreal is offline New Member
    looking good but make sure you have one thing to good witht eh six pack and thats a lower chest...i will look retarded without a lower chest...getting there

forreal is offline New Member
    **** i ddin't see yours newest pics...looking good

Farmer is offline Member
    Good progress bro..

didn't want to jack the thread so I'll send you a PM..

Peace

Farmer

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Rocky can you fill us in on how your strength has been affected... like in bench, deads, squats, military, etc...

Also one suggestion... I would try some heavy upright rows; they really build your traps like no other, and they complement the total package!

Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    Rocky can you fill us in on how your strength has been affected... like in bench, deads, squats, military, etc...

Also one suggestion... I would try some heavy upright rows; they really build your traps like no other, and they complement the total package!
    Its amazing because I have been able to add 10 pounds to every single workout that I do, and not have to sacrafice the number of reps. I'm almost to the point where I have to buy some new plates. Also, thanks for the suggestion about the rows. I just recently started hitting them heavy, along with close grip pull downs, so I am hoping to see results soon. Thanks for all the compliments bros!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I would guess your in the 11% range good job bro

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    it must be nice to be that young.. it's like you're on cycle all year round naturally. Great progress, you've gotten much leaner, and i'm almost certain that i can see your abs on that last front double bi.

You're down low enough that you might benefit from that "Yohimburn" it's a transdermal yohimbe that you apply to problem areas. You could try a little on your obliques and very lower abs. It might help. You look awesome compared to your last thread. Keep up the good work. How many more weeks? When you going on vacation? RR

Quote Originally Posted by redrock
    You're down low enough that you might benefit from that "Yohimburn" it's a transdermal yohimbe that you apply to problem areas. You could try a little on your obliques and very lower abs. It might help. You look awesome compared to your last thread. Keep up the good work. How many more weeks? When you going on vacation? RR
    I've never heard of "Yohimburn". But maybe I'll give it a try, who caries it? Do these transdermal applicants really work?

Also I plan on at least another 3-4 weeks before I start eating to maintain. I'm going on vacation this thursday.....yeesh....wish me luck!

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    holy shiznet brother, look like 2 different people! You can really see the abs comming out and bye bye lovehandles! I would say you dropped a significant amout of bf%. Just think, a nice dark tan, and some bananna boat oil at the pool, and that is gonna make you look even more ripped!

Great job, i have been following this thread for awhile now, but never commented. I figured now its time!

GOOD JOB! i might be pm'ing you to get your diet plan!

I've never heard of "Yohimburn". But maybe I'll give it a try, who caries it? Do these transdermal applicants really work?
    A person with high bodyfat will not benefit. But there was a thread on elitefitness a while back and guys who were rought 10% or less saw some good results. It helps to break down the fat in a certain area from what I understand. It couldn't hurt to give it a try. Just experiment with it on your problems areas. You can order it online or get it at a Nutri-Sport or similar store. RR

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    Wow, big difference, leaps and bounds ... makes me want to cut!

nynsb is offline Banned
    Okay guys. Finally got some pics taken this week. They're not the greatest because they were take at the end of my cheat day today, which consisted of a bowl of raisin bran w/ whole milk, about a pound of sesame chicken, fried rice, 2 large egg rolls, and 6 chocolate chip cookies. But I think it gives you an idea of where I am. Sorry that the quality is a little crappy. Anyways, here they are. Just for fun I put a side to side pic of me as of now vs. me as of last May. I am aprox. 165 now (was 195 then). Anyways, any bf% guesses? Just curious what bf% you guys think I am at now.
    Definitely below 12% probably right aroun 10--11
    but boy what a difference 9 months and an open mind can make. I hope you can see from the side by side why I was giving you such a hard time.
    You have gone from the Pillsbury dough boy to soon to be the next hard body to hit the beach.
    Keep up the great work.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    **** dude... looking good... I think the bf is getting about 9%... there is clear evidence to back it up as can see some abs and even ribs... strange you seem to have a tendancy to put more bf below the belly button as opposed to balanced around the abs. Thats one of the classic disbalances that make people consider liposuction later in life... in meantime, if you stay on weight training and exercise program and avoid the FRIED RICE and CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, you'll probably be able to maintain a good physique thru most all of your 20's and beyond.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information