Thread: Question

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries

Question

Ok this is a question, im not sure where to ask it so i shall ask here. Why is it that time and time again someone will ask (in the anabolic q&a) about a stack or cycle, rightly so the first reply will be pls give stats ie age cycle his ect ect. But then another member then goes on to give out the advice, before stats are given, if this is how it works, why ask for stats?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    some people are different. some want to be responsible and know ones stats before taking the chance of telling an 18 year old kid who weighs 120lbs to shoot 1000mgs of test a week. others wont ask because they figure there just answering the question asked and thats it or they already know the thread starter from previous threads or his profile
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    some people are different. some want to be responsible and know ones stats before taking the chance of telling an 18 year old kid who weighs 120lbs to shoot 1000mgs of test a week. others wont ask because they figure there just answering the question asked and thats it or they already know the thread starter from previous threads or his profile
    exactly. some people just dish out advice to someone that might not even be ready to use aas. i try to make sure i know the stats of someone before giving out advice to make sure that im not telling a kid thats 18 years old and 130 pounds to run test and deca . etc etc

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    exactly. some people just dish out advice to someone that might not even be ready to use aas. i try to make sure i know the stats of someone before giving out advice to make sure that im not telling a kid thats 18 years old and 130 pounds to run test and deca. etc etc
    I agree with this and i notice that new members are asked, in the rules on posting, to give full stats. I guess it should be a rule for members not to reply to certain questions until stats are known.

I hope im not comming across as a whinner.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    I agree with this and i notice that new members are asked, in the rules on posting, to give full stats. I guess it should be a rule for members not to reply to certain questions until stats are known.

I hope im not comming across as a whinner.
    yeah in a perfect world it would make helping members a lot easier. no you dont come across as whining

Thread Information