dru23 is offline Junior Member

Still unable to access profiles or pm's....

i wish someone would respond and try to help me know what i need to know to address this. any help appreciated. thanks.

Herpaderp is offline Junior Member
    I had the same problem when I registered and think it was because I changed my email before activating my account.

You should pm the administrator here whoever he is.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by dru23 View Post
    i wish someone would respond and try to help me know what i need to know to address this. any help appreciated. thanks.
    you might want to send a note to ONE ON ONE STAFF FORUM to remind admin

Quote Originally Posted by Herpaderp View Post
    I had the same problem when I registered and think it was because I changed my email before activating my account.

You should pm the administrator here whoever he is.
    You need at least 50 posts to do any of this so probably doesn't have anything to do with your email...

[QUOTE=SlimmerMe;5589469]you might want to send a note to ONE ON ONE STAFF FORUM to remind admin

ive been told this before, i dont understand how to do it. i have went to one on one and posted a thread, and everything. i have had over 50 posts for 3 or 4 days now. and i cant pm admin because i cant pm anyone lol. i appreciate the help, i just need step by step, perhaps im slow? ha, i dont know, i just cant figure out how to get a response from anyone that can help on what to do to fix it.

by the way SM, i love the picture. i have 3 boston terriers and have grown up with them all my life. they are my favorite breed and i consider them family. just wanted to comment on that, btw, did you get on staff??

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I shall bring this up with admin...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by dru23 View Post
    by the way SM, i love the picture. i have 3 boston terriers and have grown up with them all my life. they are my favorite breed and i consider them family. just wanted to comment on that, btw, did you get on staff??
    I love BT's too! great breed and like humans but can be NUTS!

Yes....just got on staff. Very happy about it. And your PM request is being worked on too so hold tight~

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Your account looks fine... do not see any problems... but why may I ask are you in such a hurry to PM... you have been here less than a week who are you going to PM??? a scammer??? a source??? this would be my first thoughts....

Just so you know things are looked at according to importance... and this is the bottom of the list... people that are new wanting to PM people that they do not know...

*admin*
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Dominick0221 is offline Junior Member
    Good advise

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    Your account looks fine... do not see any problems... but why may I ask are you in such a hurry to PM... you have been here less than a week who are you going to PM??? a scammer??? a source??? this would be my first thoughts....

Just so you know things are looked at according to importance... and this is the bottom of the list... people that are new wanting to PM people that they do not know...

*admin*
    no this is not the case at all, its mainly for profiles and such. and yes i have been on here less than a week but i have been very active, and also have been an avid reader and checker of the site for info for a few years now, i am also a dedicated member to bb and meso. but i am liking this site better. it wasnt that i was anxious to pm, i already have a great source so that is def not the case. but there were a couple situations where i wanted to start one on one convos with a couple of vets that had given me some advice and didnt want to continue it in an open forum. thats really it. plus, i was just curious if there was anything else i needed to do and was just wondering since i had 50 posts for a few days and still couldnt access my profile, so it was more a curiosity thing than an access thing. but i understand the concern but i assure you that wasnt the case. thanks though for making sure everything is good, all working great now!

Thread Information