Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Admin delete, please................

ch0pper is offline Banned

Admin delete, please................

admin please delete the link below, Thanks

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...pics-tits.html

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    you need to delete your avatar pic
    wmaousley likes this.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen
    ^^^ thank you DJ. I find it a bit offensive for the higher standards of this board. This isn't BB dot com.

Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    Why don't you start by deleting what asked for first.

Yesssss because having A avatar pic of some finger nails and a mouse is wrong! Sorry grandpa would like a schlong instead?

And change your avatar pic too, I don't like looking at guys with bikini bottoms on, Thanks princess

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ch0pper
    Why don't you start by deleting what asked for first. Yesssss because having A avatar pic of some finger nails and a mouse is wrong! Sorry grandpa would like a schlong instead? And change your avatar pic too, I don't like looking at guys with bikini bottoms on, Thanks princess
    Definitely i would've spank you miss chopper

Why don't you start by deleting what asked for first. Yesssss because having A avatar pic of some finger nails and a mouse is wrong! Sorry grandpa would like a schlong instead? And change your avatar pic too, I don't like looking at guys with bikini bottoms on, Thanks princess
    Admin is not your butler. It may or may not be taken down. Own up to a bad decision on your part and relax. It's a good board but stop being a d!ck.

Oops. Forgive me admin. I think my inside voice came out. Sorry.

OP. Never text while drunk. Become a contributor to the board. Learn to be disagreeable without being disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmaker View Post
    Definitely i would've spank you miss chopper
    you following me now lol you tree hugging tip rat.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Admin is not your butler. It may or may not be taken down. Own up to a bad decision on your part and relax. It's a good board but stop being a d!ck.

Oops. Forgive me admin. I think my inside voice came out. Sorry.

OP. Never text while drunk. Become a contributor to the board. Learn to be disagreeable without being disrespectful.
    I'm being me.
    &
    whatever grandma go sit on one

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by ch0pper View Post
    you following me now lol you tree hugging tip rat.
    Lose the attitude please.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

And its okay I deleted the first part with the pics. What I wanted, So it doesn't bother me anymore it can stay up

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Lose the attitude please.
    keep the farm animals on a leash then.

You are the one showing the most disrespect here. Nobody needs to kept on a leash but if you keep up with the same attitude you have this and the linked thread above then you will be lucky to still be a member let alone receive the advice you sorely need.

Stay, play nice, or go home.

Thank you.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm being me. & whatever grandma go sit on one
    Classy. Not.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    There must be something in the water in OZ that just makes people wildly angry and abusive when people don't agree with your views.

You are the one showing the most disrespect here. Nobody needs to kept on a leash but if you keep up with the same attitude you have this and the linked thread above then you will be lucky to still be a member let alone receive the advice you sorely need.

Stay, play nice, or go home.

Thank you.
    I'm not going to take crap from nincompoops. If they say sh1t first for no reason then I will do the same back.

Classy. Not.
    Thanks g.g.RAT

classy name btw i like it.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    There must be something in the water in OZ that just makes people wildly angry and abusive when people don't agree with your views.

OMG Yes!!!! Inspector gadget the water yes wow omg you solved WD good girl

I'm not going to take crap from nincompoops. If they say sh1t first for no reason then I will do the same back.
    The I think you'd like it better elsewhere.

Show some manners and some respect and you might get the same in return. This isn't a playground, grow up.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

what is he like 17 years old your as immature as your avatar pic and you keep up the attitude you will be gone and you still haven't removed your pic

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    The I think you'd like it better elsewhere. Show some manners and some respect and you might get the same in return. This isn't a playground, grow up.
    I just wonder why so angry?
    DCI likes this.

The I think you'd like it better elsewhere.

Show some manners and some respect and you might get the same in return. This isn't a playground, grow up.
    I like it here, So I will behave from now on. Thanks

what is he like 17 years old your as immature as your avatar pic and you keep up the attitude you will be gone and you still haven't removed your pic
    omg stop being racist towards my pic, its been on here since 2008. So leave it alone

Creatine rage!! I bumped it up from 2.2g a day to 2.4g a day with grape juice now too. so hang on

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    curiousness has me now, it's like driving by a bad accident, lol...

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bsh
    curiousness has me now, it's like driving by a bad accident, lol...
    Edit: I was referring to the 2008 member w/ 45 post

Quote Originally Posted by bsh
    Edit: I was referring to the 2008 member w/ 45 post
    Of course darling

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I like it here, So I will behave from now on. Thanks
    If you like it here lose the attitude, last warning. We are not going to deal with it.
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

you need to read the rules no offensive photos and no flaming going your attitude and avatar says you don't care about any of the rules or values on here a female member said she takes offence to your avatar and you hurdle insults and refuse to take it down I don't know what your problem is but you are in the wrong place there other forums that are less professional that you would fit right into but not here

you need to read the rules no offensive photos and no flaming going your attitude and avatar says you don't care about any of the rules or values on here a female member said she takes offence to your avatar and you hurdle insults and refuse to take it down I don't know what your problem is but you are in the wrong place there other forums that are less professional that you would fit right into but not here
    Relax... I understand you have been here less than 8months and already acting like you OWN the place because of your high forum post count WD your over 1000 WD again. But you can't tell me what to do.

Now get over it & leave me alone. You show PONY!!! You could of just PM'd me nicely and tell me how you really feel about a computer mouse and fingers with nice red nail polish BUT NO you want to make a scene, WD again.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    If you like it here lose the attitude, last warning. We are not going to deal with it.
    Yeah will do, Thanks.

look guy every post you make your a smart ass and it is the rules I don't make them maybe you should read them since you have been here so long and all or mabe you have and you choose not to follow them
    Last edited by djgreen; 09-27-2015 at 07:48 PM.

look guy every post you make your a smart ass and it is the rules I don't make them maybe you should read them since you have been here so long and all or mabe you have and you choose not to follow them
    I'm sorry you feel that way about me Maybe in time i could change your mind & We can become friends and have a cup of tea and a bicky together. + hold hands and watch the sunset together, And talk about OLD corded mouses. I'm just a pm away but no0o0o why would you do that for, When your on mission. A mission to post post post, That's sooo cute. I'm so proud of you.

Oh OK YES yes I see I see what you mean that's lovely...
    I understand you don't make the rules, I'm not blaming you OK.. So0o you enforce forum laws onto everyone?.. So that's how you get so many forum post by playing the role of a enforcer on a forum.
    WOW when I get older... I want to be just like you. I promise to protect and remove all Avatars that are dis00oorespectooo to the forum community, Starting by removing mine ASAP!!! look on the left its gone. pshhhpshh magic vanished!

You remind me of officer Doofy and I respect you for that. Your my new hero.

all I said was you needed to take down the chick with her vagina spread eagle and you are the one being a dick I don't know what your problem is but you need to take it somewhere else you must be one of those guys that are just tuff behind the key board because iv seen your pics I bet you wouldn't be so mouthy in person

and I don't know why you wanted me to PM you were all grown here I shouldn't have to beg and plea for you to do the right thing in a private message like a child that is misbehaving
    Last edited by djgreen; 09-27-2015 at 09:41 PM.

all I said was you needed to take down the chick with her vagina spread eagle and you are the one being a dick I don't know what your problem is but you need to take it somewhere else you must be one of those guys that are just tuff behind the key board because iv seen your pics I bet you wouldn't be so mouthy in person

and I don't know why you wanted me to PM you were all grown here I shouldn't have to beg and plea for you to do the right thing in a private message like a child that is misbehaving
    Yeah your right Please don't hurt me Mr bully. Your bigger than me so I will remove the CORDED COMPUTER MOUSE WITH A FEMALE HAND ontop WITH RED NAIL POLISH.

get over it or they might ban you too with your swearing and then you have to wait a month to build up 1000+ post again with your dj finger skills

I think I'm starting to have feelings for you I've never felt this way b4 about anyone lol DW about PM Lets do cam to cam and we can settle it like two grown men? go oil up I will plug my corded mouse in for you via USB i have red nail polish on too just for lol

Now You wana cam chat??? Hahahaha Lol i got you figured out your other thread was closed because you told one guy to eat a dick and another member to blow a goat and insulted almost everyone you are just a troll you like to argue and talk crap

lol did it take you this long to figure it out lol

So were u being for real the whole time while I'm here joking around hahaha

I will be back next year to tickle you lot. FOR my own entertainment

I need pct for this... Bye, I'm on duty now tc

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	doofy.jpg 
Views:	729 
Size:	111.0 KB 
ID:	159733

Blog Entries
    admin please delete the link below, Thanks

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...pics-tits.html

You look like shit hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    You look like shit hope this helps
    thanks so much for your compliment. I no I'm one fat mofo SO saying shit is a compliment to me.

I'm sure you can come up something worse than that. I have been eating bad + drinking heaps for 7years straight pizza everyday beers none stop... I was being naughty lol & I don't think Santa will visit me this year. I'm struggling but I hope I get under 40% bf one day.

Blog Entries
    thanks so much for your compliment. I no I'm one fat mofo SO saying shit is a compliment to me.

I'm sure you can come up something worse than that. I have been eating bad + drinking heaps for 7years straight pizza everyday beers none stop... I was being naughty lol & I don't think Santa will visit me this year. I'm struggling but I hope I get under 40% bf one day.
    hang in there...Consistency is really whats gonna be key...If you constantly live the lifestyle, it will show. I hope that you eventually get shredded and jacked because that's something EVERYONE can do...So i would be optimistic if i were you....Glad you can recognize the problems that's the first step i guess lol

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I have found this poor attitude in many Aussie men during my travels. The Thai ladyboys use the Aussie men (with piss poor attitudes) as punching bags. Its the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Once saw a Chinese man in Beijing hit an Aussie man in the head with a beer bottle for refusing to pay his 10rmb bill. He eventually ponied up the cash.

My Aussie Audi Quattro Cup partner threw a club because he his a shank shot. I forfeited on purpose to enrage him further. You guys need to chill the hell out. Seems that Island is getting to you.

Im not saying all of you are terrible. Every nationality has its dirt, but you Aussies have the same disrespectful mentality as a whole than any other western nation.
    marcus300 and ch0pper like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information