Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

Maybe 15% maybe a little under. Definite progress though, keep it going
    How about this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dpyle most improved log.-image-2313093412.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

Can you add 20-30 mins post lifting?
    The plan is A.M for around 30 min starting Monday.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    What did I tell you. The judges don't want to see all those abs and serratus.
    Damn good job buddy.

Oh shit how I hate leg day!!! But!!, I've added 70lbs to my machine hack squats, and 20lbs to my single leg leg press. Only lost a couple reps with each.

So during this comp I have come to the realization that I can lean out pretty well on 3k cals per day. It's great because I'm never hungry, but sadly this means when I start trying to add some more mass I'm gonna have to shoot around the 4k cal mark just to make a dent. Wouldn't be so bad if I weren't currently sitting at a mere 165-167lbs.

Filling in that X frame.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dpyle most improved log.-image-3727415003.jpg  

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Looking solid.
    Legs look fuller and less middle/love handles.
    Good job

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Most improvement on the legs son. Thick and cut. Short tree trunks. Nice

Arm shots. Delts coming up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dpyle most improved log.-image-671024583.jpg   Dpyle most improved log.-image-2880294165.jpg   Dpyle most improved log.-image-1552117336.jpg  

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Looking solid!!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Nice guns!

Bmwgirl11 is offline Female Member
    Nice progress. Good job

Well it looks like ill be on an all shake diet for the next few days. Started the other day, in a pinch I grabbed a protein bar just to get something in me and as soon as I took the first bite a sharp pain shot through one of my top front teeth. For the last couple days it's been a little loose and the pain has been almost unbearable. Gonna skip out on work tomorrow and see if I can get it dealt with. This is gonna eat into the savings quite a bit I'm afraid. Why does dental work have to cost more than most medical procedures?

Gettin swole over here, this is awesome!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dpyle most improved log.-image-200220411.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Dpyle View Post
    Well it looks like ill be on an all shake diet for the next few days. Started the other day, in a pinch I grabbed a protein bar just to get something in me and as soon as I took the first bite a sharp pain shot through one of my top front teeth. For the last couple days it's been a little loose and the pain has been almost unbearable. Gonna skip out on work tomorrow and see if I can get it dealt with. This is gonna eat into the savings quite a bit I'm afraid. Why does dental work have to cost more than most medical procedures?
    Isnt that a fact or at least it's more out of pocket compared to most. I have a couple cavities I still need filled and I have had 2 back teeth pulled because I refuse to pay $$$ for a root-canal and crown. I spent well over 5K last year for the family dental. Ill get stud and fake tooth put back in when I go back to Philippines. It's only a few hundred to have it done there.

Just in case you need a root canal, dont worry it pain only last about a week or so then the nerve dies and it doesn't hurt any more. I have had two of them I let go until it didnt hurt anymore and the dentist was shocked to find the nerve dead. lol Vicadin does help a little.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

Isnt that a fact or at least it's more out of pocket compared to most. I have a couple cavities I still need filled and I have had 2 back teeth pulled because I refuse to pay $$$ for a root-canal and crown. I spent well over 5K last year for the family dental. Ill get stud and fake tooth put back in when I go back to Philippines. It's only a few hundred to have it done there.

Just in case you need a root canal, dont worry it pain only last about a week or so then the nerve dies and it doesn't hurt any more. I have had two of them I let go until it didnt hurt anymore and the dentist was shocked to find the nerve dead. lol Vicadin does help a little.
    Yeah I'm getting ready to call and get in today. Woke up this morning with the whole right side of my face swollen, and feeling like it could pop. Some how it went from no swelling at 7:30 last night to deeply abscessed and swollen at 1 am. If I could I'd just have them pulled and get a partial.

I've beat my father though, he had a full top plate of dentures by age 25. I think some of my issues with my teeth are genetic, but not really sure if it even has an effect on oral health?

Your father may have been the smart one. That's what I keep telling my dentist, just pull them all and give me dentures. It would be cheaper in the long run.

Yeah it can get infected and swollen pretty quick so it's best to get in. If its one of the back ones I would do the same as I did and have it pulled instead of spending $2-$3K

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Your father may have been the smart one. That's what I keep telling my dentist, just pull them all and give me dentures. It would be cheaper in the long run.

Yeah it can get infected and swollen pretty quick so it's best to get in. If its one of the back ones I would do the same as I did and have it pulled instead of spending $2-$3K
    Wish it was a molar! Had one of those dealt with last year. This time around it just had to be my very front tooth on the top, and I'd rather not walk around looking like a hockey player.

Alright! Heavy round of antibiotics to get the infection under control, and root canal next week!

Already priced the root canal and filling and looks like my dental will cover all but $150. I can live with that.

And I just keep getting leaner and leaner! Haven't even been to the gym this week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dpyle most improved log.-image-3953060671.jpg   Dpyle most improved log.-image-3143255981.jpg  

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking good man

Quote Originally Posted by bdos900
    Looking good man
    Thank you sir! Pushing hard for it

Final photos before dialing in my game plan leading up to the end photos of this comp.

Just want to say good luck to all and it's been a blast being a part of this comp as well as following along with the progress everyone else has made along the way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dpyle most improved log.-image-201876694.jpg   Dpyle most improved log.-image-1236274562.jpg   Dpyle most improved log.-image-3026512087.jpg   Dpyle most improved log.-image-697291677.jpg   Dpyle most improved log.-image-133569190.jpg  

Dpyle most improved log.-image-3850686530.jpg   Dpyle most improved log.-image-937991121.jpg   Dpyle most improved log.-image-2487999108.jpg   Dpyle most improved log.-image-2479658145.jpg   Dpyle most improved log.-image-3264629708.jpg  

Dpyle most improved log.-image-3822547121.jpg   Dpyle most improved log.-image-2270251531.jpg  

Dpyle you look awesome. Your progress is notable to say the least.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmwgirl11
    I have to agree!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat

I have to agree!!!!
    Thank you both!

BMW you've killed this thing!

Lol I've been watching ur progress. There's not many of us logging or making noise in our natty sec. So I've been worried about you & d lol

Meant to say b ( bdos900)

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmwgirl11 View Post
    Meant to say b ( bdos900)
    Dplye and me might not be the biggest round here but we're definitly going to make some noise at final pics

Lol I've been watching ur progress. There's not many of us logging or making noise in our natty sec. So I've been worried about you & d lol
    Well you don't have to worry about me BMW. I'm in the open class due to my trt.

Quote Originally Posted by bdos900

Dplye and me might not be the biggest round here but we're definitly going to make some noise at final pics
    The weight is only a number man. Plus a little gain goes a long way on a short frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Dpyle

Well you don't have to worry about me BMW. I'm in the open class due to my trt.
    Damn lol I thought you were in natty. Whew.... ;-)

Damn lol I thought you were in natty. Whew.... ;-)
    Nope, but down side to being in the open class on only a trt dose is the feeling of being out matched. It also provides a lot of drive to push harder.

Nope, but down side to being in the open class on only a trt dose is the feeling of being out matched. It also provides a lot of drive to push harder.
    Yeah but it should feel so rewarding to still see great gains though.

Yeah but it should feel so rewarding to still see great gains though.
    It does indeed! Just like some of the others I came straight into this comp after the end of the bulk classic. During that one I managed about a 12lb gain and I should be ending this one with only a 5lb loss, but at a lower bf than I started the the bulk classic at. So over about the last 7 months I've managed to gain around 7 lbs of lean mass while dropping about 2% bf. of course I feel great about it!

It does indeed! Just like some of the others I came straight into this comp after the end of the bulk classic. During that one I managed about a 12lb gain and I should be ending this one with only a 5lb loss, but at a lower bf than I started the the bulk classic at. So over about the last 7 months I've managed to gain around 7 lbs of lean mass while dropping about 2% bf. of course I feel great about it!
    Awesome man. I'm happy for you. Good luck with this. It'll be a bittersweet ending for me for sure. Kinda don't want it to end

Awesome man. I'm happy for you. Good luck with this. It'll be a bittersweet ending for me for sure. Kinda don't want it to end
    Same here. I was shooting to do my first NPC show in August but a few unexpected expenses have dipped into my savings a little too much for me to justify spending the money involved with competing for the moment. So after next week ill be back on a slow and steady bulk and hope to do it next year.

Hope I get to watch your progress.

Hope I get to watch your progress.
    You most certainly will. I have a thread in the competitive bodybuilding forum. It's been neglected since the start of this comp, so I could keep a log in the same forum as all the others, but will resume after the final photos are posted.

You most certainly will. I have a thread in the competitive bodybuilding forum. It's been neglected since the start of this comp, so I could keep a log in the same forum as all the others, but will resume after the final photos are posted.
    Sweet. I'll be following.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information