dawn872 is offline Banned

Question lets try this again

I have been reading here with my husband for sometime now and he joined and then asked me to join shortly there after to gain access to the lady section which has yet to be given, a week or two now? anyway I have read, he has read, i have asked and he has ased and we both have recived little to NO help for a female. if you dont want me asking for help I will go to one of the other furls I have found but my husband really lioke the people here and he says to wait and see what happens with this post, so here I go. I want to do a cycle. I have read all about, CLEN , PRIMO, MASTRO, EVEN WINNI. i have read here and there and everywhere. I see combos with T# and CLEN i see all different typs of all this stuff. what i am looking to do is loose some weight and cut up tone up if you will. Again I am 35 i have had 6 children and i have a few pounds to llose. i wiegh 117 and I am 5.2.5. what combo would somoen recomend to me or any or all or some of this stuff top help me with my 45 min intece daily cardio workouts and my light but lenghly lifting work outs. i am lifting long but light as i dont want gains i want to loose but at the same time i lift because it will cut once i get wjhere i want to be. so yes i lift daily and i cardio daily with a great diet. would some of you take a but and hep me start to make heads or tails of this stuff for what will work for what i want. i have read and rwead but for me to put it all toegther is next to impossale other then REAL trial and error. its trial and error if yoiu help me build a cycle but at least it will be done with some knowladge and not just well lets try this. if oytu help me then at least i will know what im taking from rading and how much and when to take from your help etc. understand? i just want help folksk, i have read, i have great diet i have great workouts i just want the added helkp that ytou guys want get or need fro the aas and other items avabaile to you and i. thansk one more time and i hope to get some help, and mauybe now i can get intothe ladsy section after all this time and get evenm more help. if i get no help this time around im going to head on over to another forum and see if i can get ehp there. i dont want to but we are getting only a bit away from my husband starting and i want to start with him and if i need to get help elsewhere then i will but he likes it here and i want to to so lease hook a sister up...thansk guys and hopefully gals on my propsed cycle...

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Welcome!

Try putting up a thread under the message board problems section, admin normally sort things out there pretty quick.

fatherof6 is offline Banned
    she did bro, they even told her they would get to it and never did?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey guys what else are yall wanting to know.. ive tried to help you guys out through pm's and such...but in order to get help you need to ask more specific questions.. and in anabolic section.

High-roller is offline Member
    All I can say is the only way to find out what you need to take is read, as for these guys in here only talk back if you put in a plan. I know this cause when I came here I was like you I would keep asking and asking, once I read and knew what I was doing I started to get info and very good info.

I started with my Stats and then after my stats I tolld them I wanted to do ...... and then I wrote out my Cycle plan and then the pro and others fixed it up and they yet you know if your on track.

PLus I alway get ask to post my diet in diet thread, still havn't yet, but I know when I do they will help lots... So keep reading!!!!

Check this out Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

fatherof6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    hey guys what else are yall wanting to know.. ive tried to help you guys out through pm's and such...but in order to get help you need to ask more specific questions.. and in anabolic section.
    you have been great man thanks....ill move over to the other aras for her...i just found a website that has a womaens cycle there already to go..little high but its there....ill pots it in the anib section for ya to look at...wish they could get her into the ladys section though for more lady help....heres the list but ill post it in the anibilc setion as well....

Cycle description:

* PRIMOBOL FORTE 100mg Every 3rd Day
    * Deca Durabolin 50mg Every 3rd Day
    * Anavar 20mg per Day

THIS KIT CONTAINS:

* 2 x PRIMOBOL FORTE 10ml vial by s
    * 1 x NANDROLONA-D 10 ml vial by (Size: 1 vial)
    * 3 x ANAVAR (OXANDROLONE) 10 by (Size: 50 tabs)
    Last edited by fatherof6; 04-09-2008 at 08:46 AM. Reason: forgot..didnt even see it

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    price and lab name, please edit^

youngerlion is offline Banned
    welcome

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR.

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

Thread Information