Thread: Clen and Var

gotglutes is offline Female Member

Clen and Var

Hi just wondering if there are any women out there who have or have had experience with clen and var. I'm 24, thinking of taking both, in preping for my next figure comp. I am 13 weeks out right now. When would i start taking this stuff?? How much var do i take?? I have 10mg tablets....How long do i take it for?? Is it safe to take when on the birth control pill?? Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated. This will be my third show, first untested show, and i feel i need just a little bit more edge to compete. Im very strict with my nutrition, cardio and weight training routine. I have trouble with losing valuable muscle when dieting as well as getting my lower body lean enough. From all the research i have done, im thinking var and clen would be an appropriate option. What do you guys think??

BadBarbie is offline Banned
    I'm on my third cycle of it now. It is very good stuff.
    I personally take 10mg every day for 50 days. As for clen , try pyramiding 2 weeks on 2 weeks off starting at 20mcg. It is safe to take while on birth control. I do not take the pill however, I shoot 150mg once every 3 months and it is just fine with the cycle. Make sure you learn a lot about them though before cycling. Make sure you are drinking enough water with the clen and dieting and exercising right. However, I'm sure if you are going to your NEXT figure comp, you already have that stuff in check, you sound like you know what you are doing in that area. Good luck!!

Hi Bad Barbie,
    Thank u so much for your responce the var that im going to take is 10mg tabs (orangy color). Im guessing i would take it once a day, probably in the morning?? In the research i have done, people start at 5mg and after two weeks build up to 10mg. Should i do that insetead?? Can i split these var tabs? The cycle that i was gonna do of the var is 7 weeks long. Im thinking that would be best, so i can stop a week before the comp allowing me to loose excess water my body may be holding on to. The cyble that was recomended to me for clen (not sure the amounts), but i would run it ten days on, then two days on two days off, for 8 weeks right up to my show. Any advice or things that u would change or think i can do better??

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotglutes View Post
    Hi Bad Barbie,
    Thank u so much for your responce the var that im going to take is 10mg tabs (orangy color). Im guessing i would take it once a day, probably in the morning?? In the research i have done, people start at 5mg and after two weeks build up to 10mg. Should i do that insetead?? Can i split these var tabs? The cycle that i was gonna do of the var is 7 weeks long. Im thinking that would be best, so i can stop a week before the comp allowing me to loose excess water my body may be holding on to. The cyble that was recomended to me for clen (not sure the amounts), but i would run it ten days on, then two days on two days off, for 8 weeks right up to my show. Any advice or things that u would change or think i can do better??
    welcome to the board. you want to run clen like barbie said.. two weeks on and two weeks off.
    here is a link that might help you. i dont know if the protocol for dosing is the same for females as males but this will give you a lot of info and the proper dosing schedule.

Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

thank u, ill be sure to check it out

BadBarbie is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gotglutes View Post
    Hi Bad Barbie,
    You'll be just fine at 10mg. I don't see any reason you should have to split it. Make sure you take your stuff everyday at the same time. If morning works for you, that's fine. Eat a meal first though. I usually take mine around noontime but it is a preference. As long as it isn't late in the day. 7 weeks is how long I go for [like I said, I do 50 days]. When I was extremely active (not just working out in the gym but playing sports) I actually did 20mcg every day, no breaks. It just depends on what is best for you. What most usually done and works well more most people is pyramiding 2 weeks on and then off. I wouldn't do 2 days on 2 days off if it was me.

Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member

Start Slow

Hi there,

I use clen for cutting up and its great. But b/c I get UGL clen it is more potent. I have had the shakes and a mild case of tachicardia from the shit.
    That means essentially it can (although it is more rare) cause your heart to go into overdrive. I say this because I had no idea what I was in for when it happened. I laid in bed all night praying that I was'nt going to die before I win my first BB show!

Start with half - just to see how you react and always increases dosages slowly.

Read the link that the other member sent you its a good start. Remember diet is always the most important part of the equation. I did clen one time with no mods to my diet and I barely lost a pound!

Cheers,

PB78

Thread Information