michaelson0416 is offline New Member

Red face Clen / T3 First Cycle Questions

I just Ordered a Cycle of 20mcg Clenbuterol & 50mcg Cytomel .
    I have some questions about this stacking cycle.
    I want to loose weight without bulking up.
    I was thinking of starting the clen at 10mcg and increase unill my max. maybe 40 mcg. For a 2 week cycle tappering off at the end of the cycle.
    For the next 2 weeks start the Cytomel at 25mcg and getting the max of
    50mcg and tappering off at the end of that cycle.

I was wondering is this a good doseage to start off at or am I starting off to high or to low?

I also been reading about taking Benadryl durning this cycle but I dont understand the reason behind that ?

I have about 35 to 40 pounds I want to loose.

I have changed my eating habits/ water intake and exercise and even been on all these no good diet pills. Has not been working..

I have heard great things about these products and want to give them a try, but do them as safe as I can.

My Stats:

30 Year old Female
    5 Foot Even
    155 Pounds
    35% Body Fat

Trying to loose 35-40 pounds.

Please help me out if you know about the products and any information..
    Or any Advice will be helpful !

Thanks !

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelson0416 View Post
    I just Ordered a Cycle of 20mcg Clenbuterol & 50mcg Cytomel .
    I have some questions about this stacking cycle.
    I want to loose weight without bulking up.
    I was thinking of starting the clen at 10mcg and increase unill my max. maybe 40 mcg. For a 2 week cycle tappering off at the end of the cycle.
    For the next 2 weeks start the Cytomel at 25mcg and getting the max of
    50mcg and tappering off at the end of that cycle.
    this is not how you run clen/cytomel, but you don't need them anyway, your diet is the problem, go over to the diet section and we'll help you out
    I was wondering is this a good doseage to start off at or am I starting off to high or to low?

I also been reading about taking Benadryl durning this cycle but I dont understand the reason behind that ?

I have about 35 to 40 pounds I want to loose.

I have changed my eating habits/ water intake and exercise and even been on all these no good diet pills. Has not been working..

I have heard great things about these products and want to give them a try, but do them as safe as I can.

My Stats:

30 Year old Female
    5 Foot Even
    155 Pounds
    35% Body Fat

Trying to loose 35-40 pounds.

Please help me out if you know about the products and any information..
    Or any Advice will be helpful !

Thanks !
    bold^^^

head over to the diet forum, these things(clen/cytomel) only help if your diet is on par, which is probably is not

MercuryEvo is offline Junior Member
    Why not take ketotifen so you can run 6 weeks straight on the clen ? Seems much more effective that way. My girl is 4'10" and 115 lbs. She has Clen/T3/Ketotifen/Taurine in the mail right now, wants to drop 20 lbs, shes about 15%-18% BF

Quote Originally Posted by MercuryEvo View Post
    Why not take ketotifen so you can run 6 weeks straight on the clen? Seems much more effective that way. My girl is 4'10" and 115 lbs. She has Clen/T3/Ketotifen/Taurine in the mail right now, wants to drop 20 lbs, shes about 15%-18% BF
    hope she doesn't mind losing muscle

MercuryEvo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    hope she doesn't mind losing muscle
    shes tried dieting but just cant get below about 106 lbs. Shes prepared to lose some muscle as well, but once she gets the old fat off that shes been fighting for years, she will then have to keep a high protein/med carb/low fat diet and do weigh training to keep the fat off and gain muscle right?

Quote Originally Posted by MercuryEvo View Post
    shes tried dieting but just cant get below about 106 lbs. Shes prepared to lose some muscle as well, but once she gets the old fat off that shes been fighting for years, she will then have to keep a high protein/med carb/low fat diet and do weigh training to keep the fat off and gain muscle right?
    something along those lines, i could help her alot more if she would get over to the diet thread

first of all thanks to :MercuryEvo" you answered my question. I will also read about ketotifen, I am new at this and trying to do my homework before I put something in my body i might regret. Thanks again. About my diet being on Par.. Whatever.....
    i said i have changed my eating habits. i went from eating pizza and fried foods and coke to doing the jenny craig food points. I get 19 points a day and changed to baked food especially chicken to drinking skim milk and water, cut my portion sizes alot. keeping on my points with jenny. even though i feel lighter and more healthy the scale is not really going down. i started loosing weight after i had my daughter but then had a hysterectomy i gained like crazy. I know i am eating better than i have ever been in my whole life so I dont need to hear my diet is not very good. I am not dieting.. I am eating better. I just wanting to get more info. on these products to make sure I do it right without over doing it.
    I am going to loose this weight no matter how long it takes me, but would love to get a little boost if I can
    Thank you.......

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    What the best idea to do is get your diet on point and work out your macros, calories, protein, carbs, fat. This is what I believe Phate is suggesting as this will get you results much better than just doing it any old way. We are just trying to help.

IDK about the jenny craig diet or anything but Phate and I or whoever can help you on putting together a DETAILED diet that will work by pin pointing exactly what you need w/ the RIGHT foods, their is variety and if you are good cook (like ME!) then trust me the meals won't be boring. The more information you give us about your training habits, cardio, and all the little details in your diet the better we may assist you and the better the results can be.

I would recommend on the cycle to low dose the t3. that would be better and smarter for keeping lean muslce

Ramp the clen according to how you respond to the drug for 6 weeks w/ 2mg of keto ed every 3rd week.

With this kind of drug regiment I'd recommend a diet that is NOT sub maintenance for your lean body mass

If we can formulate a workout/cardio (empty stomach morning cardio, exercise routines) regiment we can work up a diet that is better. Get this all worked up, do it for maybe a week or two then utilize what you have. It is a process and will take time, if your willing to work and get all the details polished you can get in great shape pretty darn fast
    Last edited by Reed; 05-04-2009 at 10:57 PM. Reason: missed info

About my diet being on Par.. Whatever.....i said i have changed my eating habits. i went from eating pizza and fried foods and coke to doing the jenny craig food points. I get 19 points a day and changed to baked food especially chicken to drinking skim milk and water, cut my portion sizes alot. keeping on my points with jenny. even though i feel lighter and more healthy the scale is not really going down. i started loosing weight after i had my daughter but then had a hysterectomy i gained like crazy. I know i am eating better than i have ever been in my whole life so I dont need to hear my diet is not very good. I am not dieting.. I am eating better. I just wanting to get more info. on these products to make sure I do it right without over doing it.
    I am going to loose this weight no matter how long it takes me, but would love to get a little boost if I can
    Thank you.......
    i wasn't being condescending at all if that's what you thought, but i'm telling you the truth on this matter, so here it is, plain and dry

1. Diet is the PRIMARY factor, the jenny craig diet is a crash style diet plan which isn't designed to work with sympathomimetics(sympathetic nervous system stimulant mimics) and as such they aren't very compatible

2. Clen /cytomel are not things to be messed with, clenbuterol is active at the mcg level, if you know some chemistry then you know that 1000mcg=1mg and 1000mg=1g, 1lb=454g, this means that the dose you will taking is about the size of a speck of dust, when dosing with things this small, very small mistakes can be dangerous, and i don't mean dangerous like "i might have to miss a workout", i mean serious like heart cell death

3. cytomel is t3, this is a thyroid hormone that you produce and it regulates your metabolism, so in short, by messing with this hormone you are messing with your entire metabolic system, add in clen and you are now messing with your nervous system and metabolic system, these are not things to be messed with as without these you are dead

now are you seeing why i recommended diet first and supps later? be careful with these things, they are not to be trifled with

i'm willing to help you with whatever you need, but at least concede that we may know what's better for you than you do at this stage as we aren't biased, but we do care, just let us take this one step at a time

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    first of all thanks to :MercuryEvo" you answered my question. I will also read about ketotifen, I am new at this and trying to do my homework before I put something in my body i might regret. Thanks again. About my diet being on Par.. Whatever.....
    i said i have changed my eating habits. i went from eating pizza and fried foods and coke to doing the jenny craig food points. I get 19 points a day and changed to baked food especially chicken to drinking skim milk and water, cut my portion sizes alot. keeping on my points with jenny. even though i feel lighter and more healthy the scale is not really going down. i started loosing weight after i had my daughter but then had a hysterectomy i gained like crazy. I know i am eating better than i have ever been in my whole life so I dont need to hear my diet is not very good. I am not dieting.. I am eating better. I just wanting to get more info. on these products to make sure I do it right without over doing it.
    Thank you.......

jenny craig is a temporary solution to what would be a permenant problem

phate is one of the top diet critiquers on this forum... he and i pretty much tweak everybodies diets here...

you have two options

1. u can go as planned, lose a little weight, jack up your thyroids and then burst back into your 155lb fitting pants...

or

2. u can take the time to listen to what we say, post up a detailed diet.. let us run some numbers and formulas for you and get you set up to a very healthy and very sexy looking lifestyle...

we're here to help you, not to put you down or frail ur ego...

but the prob is, you have to trash everything your doing right now and start fresh with us...

we want u to lose weight...

we want u to be a success story for this forum so other women can follow ur footsteps and refer to the way you did things, but you have to take the time to listen to exactly what we say....

the choice is yours....

try to remember, we are here on our own time, putting our effort in for free without asking for anything in return..

what's jenny craig looking for??? money... she's gonna make u lose weight, but in a very unhealthy form..

the compounds that your talking about are not bad for dieting, but you have to have a correct dieting lifestyle in order to really use them..

we'll be waiting on your response... the choice is yours..

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Hey I know you have not come back but let us try this again

I know it may feel if we are jumping on your case about doing these drugs and it may seem that we are trying to scare you with the sides. But they are true and you must be made aware of them. One of the big reasons why supplements and these drugs have a bad rap is due to people's lack of knowledge in which they just run the drugs into the ground and something has gone wrong. By then its too late.

Jamy and Phate are on point 100%. Jenny craig is a crash diet and the diets here that they alone can help you with will prove to be invaluable to you in the future.

There is a lot more to the whole weight lost thing then just eating certain foods. We are all different, train different , etc and we need to adjust to dietary needs that fit us. Also as we change, get bigger or smaller our diets need to be adjusted as well.... don't think jenny craig or any other diets do that and this is one of the big reasons they fail

If you come back, hold off on the drugs for a minute, let us work out a diet, training routine you'll be on your way before you know it.

Good luck in whatever you decide

to be honest I am completely stupid when it comes to counting carbs and knowing what foods are best for me. I do the jenny points cause it tells me I have 19 points all day and if I eat 15 grapes subtract 2 points. That is so easy for me. I never had to worry about my weight untill after kids. I am willing to do the work I just dont know where to start. I dont know how to diet, I eat when I am hungry, its sad to sad but I actually hate eating now but dont worry I do eat ! I dont do nothing stupid like starve myself. I do about 45 min of cardio around 4 days a week and thats it. I stopped drinking sodas and replaced them with water, but I do have a glass of skim milk every morning. Thats my routine.. Sad I know... I guess I thought If I would replace all the fatty foods with Grilled Chicken and sodas with water and do some cardio I would atleast start to see a little difference.
    If there is anything you can recommend I would be greatlful.
    Just dont know to to even begining.
    Sorry was not trying to be rude to anyone, just upsets me knowing that I have not been taking care of myself for a while and About 8 months ago I started jenny and changing my food intake with water and doing cardio and not 1 stinking pound off my butt yet..
    Last edited by michaelson0416; 05-07-2009 at 10:45 PM.

Dee312 is offline Junior Member
    hello, welcome, happy mothers day

Thanks so much !!

Thread Information