moanabat is offline New Member

Wink Looking to shed some weight by using cutting hormones!!!! INFO NEEDED

Hi Guys,

Im new to this forum. I am looking for some info on Winny and Clen . Ive been trying to shed some weight over the past few years since I have moved to Canada. I am ridiculously bloated and I do watch what I eat most of the time. I take protein shakes, oats, egg whites, veggies all sorts of things that has basically no caloric value to it other than your daily essential calories. I have a hard time running, hard time breathing and my knees and shins hurt from running most of the time. I am a cardio junkie neverthless and I want to TRY something different in order to get really dry and fit like the celebs. SO WHAT SHOULD I CONSIDER AND ANY INFO (side effects, long term results etc) WOULD BE GREAT BEFORE CONSIDERING SMTH THAT MIGHT HARM ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE...

THANKS GUYS!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome....
    what are your stats please? age, weight....
    you will love it here by the way!
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 10-17-2010 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Welcome....
    what are your stats please? age, weight....
    you will love it here by the way!
    THANKS! Age: 20 BF: 22% Height: 5'7 Weight: 157 lb

I do cardio 5 days of the week. Running mixture with eleptical or stair master etc
    I am keeping up with my diet but as I said I would like to shed some weight and get LEAN

age 20
    a better diet and better training will work wonders...I know this is not what you wanted to hear, I really do...but 'tis true
    I want to shed some pounds myself too...but.. this is the cold hard facts and the more you hang out here, the more you will hear this over and over...it is diet and cardio... are you eating enough? and often enough? as in every 3 hours or so? this helps to maintain a higher metabolism as well as helps to prevent your body from storing fat....

I dont know if I eat just the right amount or not but here goes my typical day:

Meal 1: 1/2 of egg whites, 1/3 of cup quick oats, 1/2 cup broccoli
    Meal 2: protein shake one scoop
    Meal 3: 4 to 8 ounces of chicken breast with asparagus and broccoli can be 1 cup
    Meal 4: Salad with plain romaine lettuce no dressing cucumbers
    Meal 5: Protein shake

thanks..and good for you for sharing your stats and diet so soon!

to get specific diet help, perhaps start a thread on the "diet" forum where the guys will coach you step by step...
    make sure to post your stats again up front and your goals of WANTING TO LOSE WEIGHT...NOT GAIN...DESIRE TO SHED BODY FAT....NOT BULK..be clear and very specific....so you get exactly what you need!

Thanks ))

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Welcome!

theboss is offline Associate Member
    focus on diet & cardio.....and add in some thermogenics

Quote Originally Posted by moanabat View Post
    I dont know if I eat just the right amount or not but here goes my typical day:

Meal 1: 1/2 of egg whites, 1/3 of cup quick oats, 1/2 cup broccoli
    Meal 2: protein shake one scoop
    Meal 3: 4 to 8 ounces of chicken breast with asparagus and broccoli can be 1 cup
    Meal 4: Salad with plain romaine lettuce no dressing cucumbers
    Meal 5: Protein shake
    Holy crap..

Thanks guys!

So I have been reading a lot about anavar . And really wanted to know some experiences with anavar cycles. What are the side effects girls?
    Ive read some disgusting reviews such as acne on your tongue, hair growth on your face (cheeks, underchin etc) nervousness and stress from high loss of weight etc

Are these all the things I should be keeping in mind in order to rethink my decision? Thanks girls.

Quote Originally Posted by moanabat View Post
    Thanks guys!

So I have been reading a lot about anavar . And really wanted to know some experiences with anavar cycles. What are the side effects girls?
    Ive read some disgusting reviews such as acne on your tongue, hair growth on your face (cheeks, underchin etc) nervousness and stress from high loss of weight etc

Are these all the things I should be keeping in mind in order to rethink my decision? Thanks girls.
    YES!!!! all of these....winny..clen ..anavar...all have sides...have you read Rebekka's thread? in the Member's Cycle forum...a great thread for the things that can happen...

title: "Rebekka's HGH and Test E log"....
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 10-18-2010 at 10:30 AM.

WastedTalent09 is offline Female Member
    Hey girl, welcome to the site!
    You sure you wanna dive right in and go for the VAR? I thought you said you wanted to "shed weight like the 'CELEBS'" With the right diet, supp & workout plan (and a little dash of sheer dedication of course) combining anavar wont shred you up. If you only want to "shed wt like the 'celebs'" I would suggest clen , but ONLY after tweaking and doing for a while a different diet, adding resistence training to your 5days a week cardio, and getting the correct supplements according to your goals. Try that for a solid month, NO CHEATING! Then, after that, THEN try the clen. I am on clen now and I love it. I'm female too, 26 @ 5'7", also new to this site! But I've been weight lifting for 10+ years, competing myself for 3 years, personal training your average joe and training athletes for bodybuilding competitions. This is just my advice to you, take it or leave it.
    Its nice to hear what other girls are looking for on here, its good to connect with other girls about fitness, as its looked down upon where i am from!

ps- IF YOU ARE NOT WEIGHT TRAINING AND ONLY DOING CARDIO 5DAYS A WEEK, I WOULD DEF NOT USE ANAVAR.That is, unless things change ie your goals, your diet/supp/lifting/plans.

Luck Luciano is offline Junior Member
    I would say it is more diet than cardio... I have lost more than 10 pounds in 2 months of weight training while changing my diet - no cardio during this period. It is a fact of life that if your calorie intake is lower than your calorie expenditure weight loss is inevitable. Eat several small meals during the day so you don't slow down your metabolism and you will be on the fast track to shed as many pounds as you want to.

WastedTalent09 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luck Luciano View Post
    I would say it is more diet than cardio... I have lost more than 10 pounds in 2 months of weight training while changing my diet - no cardio during this period. It is a fact of life that if your calorie intake is lower than your calorie expenditure weight loss is inevitable. Eat several small meals during the day so you don't slow down your metabolism and you will be on the fast track to shed as many pounds as you want to.
    Yes i agree what you look like is about 80%/20%- diet/workout,supplementation. some disagree but thats what i believe.
    Also, she IS doing small meals throughout the day, read her threads.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

coonhunter is offline Member
    Welcome and good luck!

weknowbobbito is offline Junior Member
    welcome

gladmax is offline Junior Member
    welcome

Cheetah is offline Junior Member
    welcome and good luck with your goals!

Cycnasty is offline Junior Member
    welcome

rebekka59 is offline Female Member
    Protein shakes make me extremely bloated.

Thread Information