JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Questions on behalf of my wife

I didn't know where else to put this.....anyway, I've been on TRT for a while and have educated myself and effectively changed my life in a dramatic way and much of that credit goes to the TRT forum on this site....so my question is this....I understand that it's private access to the womens forum and understandably so but do you gals discuss or have a forum for hormone replacement exclusively? I don't think she's interested at this point in running any sort of cycle but she is interested in educating herself on womens hormones and keeping them balanced and healthy. She is on a script now for progesterone and also using DIM......her doc moved and now we get to start over again, it was also a 300 mile round trip, thus the interest in self education.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, just hope to get her plugged in to some knowledgeable gals that can help her with the learning curve.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Honestly the best thing would be to have her register and also read a lot of the threads in the HRT forum which is more focused on BHRT.

What are her stats? if you do not mind sharing....

I will find some threads to share with you from the HRT forum she might find interesting, if I know her stats....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Thanks, That's what I was wondering, is there a HRT forum within the womens forum or are you talking about the HRT forum that is open to everyone?

I haven't seen much on the open HRT forum that would concern women.

The other problem is getting her registered......she would be on this computer and the same email address, although we could set up another email but the IP address would be the same and I know and understand that there are privacy concerns with keeping the forum for women only so maybe someone could give a pointer on how to proceed before we attempt it.

From what I can tell the HRT forum actually has more on BHRT than the female forum. And as far as registering with the same IP address I think that would be fine. There are several members here with spouses. All you would need is another email I imagine.

I can look up some threads for you which I think she might enjoy reading.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

You inspired me to collect a few....here is the link

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...08#post5692608
    Author Unknown

Thank you Slimmer, I'll get her to reading and see if she will register too.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    hi to your wife!

Buddhabody is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the board

Thread Information