SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

Red face New and sayin hello

Hi all!

1st it must be said: I can not spell (blush) sorry, but advance warning is utterly nessisary, for you will indeed drop IQ points while attempting to interprit my Klingon like speach. There, disclosure completed. lol

So, I am completly infactuated with this guy Tigershark from this site and I am eager to start asking you all a bunch of questions that you prob answear from newbies daily

I was married for like 15 years and packed on more weight than I care for, worked most of it off than met my Tigershark, and than packed on more weight.
    Here I am ~ a smart*ss, goofy, single mom of a 16 year old boy and fostermom to another 16 year old boy, Im engaged to my personal super hero, LOVE my job and advocating for kids in the system, Life is AWSOME ... now focusing on getting my butt back to awsome.

((is this where I incert gradtudious half naked chick pix ?))

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    welcome,
    Can't really understand you, but welcome anyway.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    WELCOME and Love your name!

I know you will enjoy being here~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    38jump38: lmao..umm I get that alot! Im told Im a people person and alll my stupid humor/and timing are lost in spelling/written format. But Hi!
    Slimmerme: I love it too after all happy husband= loyal husband. gotta keep it spicey lol. Love your signature! but when I laugh insanely people look at me funny lol.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    Hi all!

((is this where I incert gradtudious half naked chick pix ?))
    Welcome..are we speaking of half naked progress pics of you or random females? hmm.. either one would be acceptable.heheheh... JK glad to see you are making positive changes..

Welcome!

Thread Information