So I started taking clen and t3 three days ago.

Clen - 25mcg, 50mcg, 100mcg (plann to continue 100mcg for the rest of the 3 week cycle , and take benadryl 100mg in the third week)

T3 - 25mcg, 25mcg, 50mcg (plann on increasing by 25mcg until i reach 100mcg, which I will take for 6 days then decrease by 25mcg every 3 days)

I feel slightly energized but no other side effects . I was under the impression that the fat loss was attributed to the increase in body temp. But if anything I feel colder! Should I increase the clen ? What is the max I should take. I have cut calories, and am active with my babies, and I now go for 35-40min brisk walks in the morning. What type of results should I expect with clen and t3 together?

The entire cycle of clen will be 3 weeks (taking an antihistamine in the 3rd week). I have done so much research and keep coming up with contradicting answers. I am currently taking 50mcg of the T3 ... should I stay on this if you think 100mcg is too much? I plan on doing 3 week on and 2 week off cycles . I know to gradually build up my t3 dose and to make sure to wean off. My husband said I should be able to up my dose of the clen to a level where I feel the affects but not to exceed 180mcg. This sounds a little excessive. I am using it to help drop some of the baby weight I gained while I carried twins. I turned to this site on suggestion of my husband. If you guys know a more appropriate site for me to get answers specific to women please do let me know.