michprnt is offline New Member

Some info please!

Need some advice, years ago in my early 30’s my then Dr. put me on compound hormone treatment, had no clue what was in it. But I felt awesome, It felt like the fog left me, I was a borderline diabetic at the time, and then my glucose became normal, I lost over 100lbs. With out having to diet, the weight just blasted off of me, and I feet sooooo good that I was doing exercise like Demi Moore did in GI Jane, and became toned, also was no longer a borderline diabetic!!!, well I am now in my mid 40’ had to stop taking the hormone compound about six years ago do to finances, and I really need to do something do to the fact that I am at same place when I was in my early 30’s before being on anything, 100lbs over and then some, and borderline diabetic and on metformin. A friend said I probably need to take testosterone ??? Well have no clue what and how much and even if my friend is right? Also I need to add I now have thinning hair, So I know I need to do something before I go bald

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome!

Are you saying you are over 100 now? if so, Testosterone would be the worst thing you could do. You will bloat up horribly. Test is best when your BF is real low for men and women.

Please come on over to the Diet Question forum. Lots of help there.

Enjoy the site~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

yes, after i stopped taking the meds that the doctor gave i went back-up, and i kid you not, i was dieting and exercising, it was like fighting a losing battle, i do not know what he had me on, but it was a great help, and there is no way to get my records, because it has been so many years and the dr. has retired long time ago. but it was a compound that a pharmacy made up.

1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member
    welcome to the board, gl with your goals

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    welcome!
    sorry to hear of the set back, I can atest to what SM says about the Test (I tried that in low amounts for a few days and bloated up so badly I had to remove my ring cuz it hurt so badly, and it made me start to feel like cr@p) you may want to post in diet forum like SM suggests as well.
    best of luck lady!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by michprnt View Post
    yes, after i stopped taking the meds that the doctor gave i went back-up, and i kid you not, i was dieting and exercising, it was like fighting a losing battle, i do not know what he had me on, but it was a great help, and there is no way to get my records, because it has been so many years and the dr. has retired long time ago. but it was a compound that a pharmacy made up.
    Have you done any bloodwork lately? this would be a good start. Plus hoping to see you in the diet forum....We all end up there sooner or later!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

thank you everyone! to the blood work, yes i so agree with you on this, i currently am not able to afford the blood work. i would love for some clinic to use me as a guinea pig! i feel i would be strong great candidate! i do not know what this dr. had me on but it help allot of my health issues! i will post the same info on the diet section sometime next week. God Bless!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    welcome to the boards

AnabolicJ is offline Associate Member
    welcome

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome luv,
    any chance you can ask for your medical records from the last doc and find out what was in the majik elixer?
    ---Roman

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I agree with Slimmer that doing a cycle would be a bad idea, but a TRT dose of Test will definitely help if you are deficient. It isn't a miracle worker, but it will at least get you out from behind the 8 Ball. Definitely get blood work done when you can. Many labs have cash prices in the $150-$200 range.

Regardless of your Test levels, the guys in the nutrition section can definitely help you out. You will be needing new pants in no time.

Thread Information