Thread: Some help!

FitChickRM is offline Female Member

Some help!

Hey ladies!

I've posted this a few times with no response so thought id try here! Any input would be appreciated!!

I just finished a six week cycle of anavar ! Starting at 10mg/ day and eventually up to 20! I also have one week left of a three week cycle of clen ! I plan to take 4 weeks off from the anavar and 3 off of the clen and start both the second week of June! While I am off this I should mention I am taking lipo ex. 2 pills at 130mg

I have definitely noticed some gains and strength increases... (and my first vein ?) *but I want to make sure I get the best advice going into my second cycle!

My stats are as follows:

5'3
    128lbs
    Approx 15% -15% bf

I train 6 days a week!
    M-F
    - morning cardio approx noon... 20-25mins of HIITS or Tabata on treadmill or stairmaster
    - after work strength training around 6pm for 60mins
    - 3 week days I also follow this with hot yoga

Saturday
    - is usually just strength training followed by hot yoga

Sunday is rest although I am addicted to yoga...

Is this too much training?

Here is an average day of my diet

Meal 1
    - 6 egg whites
    - oatmeal made with almond milk paired with either 1/2 tbsp of natural almond/peanut butter or 1/2 scoop of iso sensation 93 protein powder

Meal 2
    - Greek yogurt with berries

Meal 3
    - fish or chicken breast with green vegetable (broccoli/Brussel sprouts)

Meal 4 (pre workout)
    - 1 scoop of Iso sensation 93 with water or almond milk
    - sometimes nuts 1/2 avocado Or 1/2 tbsp of natural peanut butter on rice cake

Meal 5 (post workout)
    - 1 scoop of Iso sensation 93 with water or almond milk

Meal 6
    - fish or chicken with green vegetables and 1/2 sweet potato or 1/2 cup brown rice or quinoa

So my plan when I start again will be starting at 20mg of var ( its capsules) *and 20mcg of clen in the am and another 20mcg at 3pm. I also plan to include 1 lipo ex pill per day.

I plan to run the var for 6-8 weeks and the clen in 2 week intervals.

Does this seem like a good strategy? Would I be ok to increase the var halfway in? When should I be taking the anavar?
    If I take all 3 on an empty stomach I get very sick!
    Also how high can I take the clen as I am at 40 twice per day now and I have minimal shakes!

For reference I do take a multivitamin liver care and fish oil.

I guess I want to know do I seem to have this all in check? Including my workouts and diet? Is there anything more I need to do or make changes too?

Sorry for the novel I appreciate all the help I can get!!

Thanks!

V-ROID is offline Member
    I am no lady but... Main thing I would say is if you are taking Anavar , as a female you must be POSITIVE that you are taking Anavar. I would be willing to bet my non-lady parts that over half of the Anavar people are taking is not Anavar. That can cause big trouble for an unsuspecting female...

Thanks vegan!

I can assure you it is! Came from the great source! It's certainly what's helped my strength! And I noticed that lbefore I started the clen

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Sounds like you know what your doing IMO. Take your Var with food...might help with the stomach pains. And your Var has a half life of about 8 hours. You should be taking half in the am and the other half in the evening. And your training sounds just fine for you....

Keep it up

Jessgirl is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to site girl:-)

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    What are your goals? reason behind taking clen ?
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Goal is to lose some bf % as well as increase my muscle definition and get a more hardened/cut look!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    welcome!

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    welcome enjoy the site... listen to kawigirl, she truly knows about this stuff!

sorry if it took a bit before getting some gal feed back...we are few and far between, glad to see you got some feed back <3

yellow_motto is offline New Member
    hello im new and i was thinking about taking wintrol oral to cutt my fat and tone up
    im 5"6
    19 years old
    can anyone help me

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    yellow_motto WELCOME and HELLO

Your young and whatever you take will not work how you think it will unless you also change your intake (diet)

I suggest you start by 1st making your own thread in the nutrition section

Post your current day eating habits your goal and stats
    The experienced members will pick it apart and optimize it for the results you seek, you can tweak your plan as you go, but the education will be invaluable

It will take work
    It will take a long time
    It will change your life

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^ re: Yellow Motto

agree with Sexy. Welcome and you might as well jump into the Nutrition forum. We all end up there sooner or later. It will CHANGE your LIFE! I promise you.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_motto View Post
    hello im new and i was thinking about taking wintrol oral to cutt my fat and tone up
    im 5"6
    19 years old
    can anyone help me

Are you female?
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Bonedriven is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the site.

Thread Information