Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Pip

pumping_iron is offline Junior Member

Pip

So my first inject ever was of test c last wk..in my delt..some pretty bad pain but really not terrible. Lasted about 5 days. My second was 2 days ago.in my quad. I think my lain was bc I ended up having to pin 3 diff times all within a spot the size of a quarter on my quad. Bc the first one I got a little blood when I aspirated. Second the plunger wouldn't move. And third the plunged would barely move but I got it just took a bout a min and. a half. Yes I ran it under hot water in the syringe and yes I changed the needle out each time. I still can barely walk. It's so swollen and tight that I can't even flex my quad. No muscular definition from the swelling. Hard to sit down and to walk or put a bunch of weight on. Normal?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    why you posting this in the new female section?

....trying to tell us something? =)
    kronik420 likes this.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    yea dude, normal if you had to stabb a virgin quad 3x for 1 pin, if the plunger doesn't move either push the pinn in further or pull it out an 1/8 in, that usually works

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumping_iron View Post
    So my first inject ever was of test c last wk..in my delt..some pretty bad pain but really not terrible. Lasted about 5 days. My second was 2 days ago.in my quad. I think my lain was bc I ended up having to pin 3 diff times all within a spot the size of a quarter on my quad. Bc the first one I got a little blood when I aspirated. Second the plunger wouldn't move. And third the plunged would barely move but I got it just took a bout a min and. a half. Yes I ran it under hot water in the syringe and yes I changed the needle out each time. I still can barely walk. It's so swollen and tight that I can't even flex my quad. No muscular definition from the swelling. Hard to sit down and to walk or put a bunch of weight on. Normal?
    I have never done any AAS but am a RN and have given thousands of IM shots. Change your injection site to another muscle next time you have had problems injecting. I don’t like reusing the same muscle but different sites because it leads to scaring and pain. Did you determine why the plunger wasn’t moving? I would determine why you’re having problems administering AAS before your next injection.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One time I had a faulty pin that had no hole. I drew with a different pin, I tried and tried to get the plunger to move but it wouldnt I realized when I removed it that i still couldnt get anything out of it. I love quad shots just so easy to do sitting down with both hands.

pumping_iron is offline Junior Member
    No sorry Im on my phone and hit the wrong section. Reposted in the right thread

robinjohn12 is offline New Member
    anyway welcome again here!!

humbleman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    why you posting this in the new female section?

....trying to tell us something? =)
    ^ lol good stuff

axxomarketing is offline Junior Member
    welcome

Thread Information