Freshykins is offline Female Member

Joining the Masses

Hi, New to the forum and new to Var. I've been working out about 4 years now....Have some decent muscle under some new fat now. I'm here because I purchased Anavar USB 25MG tablets and before I start taking them I would like to be a little more educated as to what I'm doing. I know I'll have to split them , possibly in 4 pieces. That'll be a blast I'm sure My reason for taking them is due to severe muscle wasting in my legs...mostly my right. I busted my ACL skiing a few years ago and then tore my medial meniscus last April and my leg training has been a gong show. I'm a trainer and nutritional coach so the training and diet are a breeze but with regards to the lost muscle, its making me feel dumb as dirt. At 45 and post menopausal, I feel like I'm struggling now. So, that's it pretty much. Hope you can help...been creeping this forum for a while, trying to find out as much as I can, but no one is really in the same boat as I am.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the forum...some of the female members should chime in shortly to assist you.
    There is also a female only section if you feel more comfortable posting in there.

Thanks I'm open to advise from anyone at this point. However, is it better to post pictures?? I don't see a lot of that so I wasn't sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Freshykins View Post
    Thanks I'm open to advise from anyone at this point. However, is it better to post pictures?? I don't see a lot of that so I wasn't sure.
    yes... pictures and stats like age, weight, goals, years training & cycle experience if any always help members provide more informative advice.

Pictures and Stats

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10329048_10152210862398124_495626188471147748_n.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	150612Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29363_10151200222643124_755492246_n.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	150611
    Wgt right now 153lbs
    The triple picture was April 16, 2014 to May 15, 2014
    The double picture was 2012.
    I'm post Menopausal and using Bioidental Hormone replacement. 200mg Prometrium at night, 1/4 ml Testosterone Cream applied in the morning .6% test. My testosterone level was super low, as was my progesterone. I have a cream for that as well that I can apply as needed, 1/4 ml with 80 MG Progest. My estrogen level is "normal" but quite a bit higher than than Progesterone.

Hope this helps my cause
    Last edited by Freshykins; 05-20-2014 at 09:19 AM.

first off congratulations on the road to redemption...I can see that you have been working hard in a months time to lose bf.
    What changed from 2012 to 2014 that caused the weight gain?
    This is a little out of my league to offer competent advice since you are dealing with progesterone and testosterone needs as well.

I think you should also post this in the HRT forum you will definitely get the help from knowledgeable members there.
    Try and send a message to Administrative to turn your name PINK and more of the women will jump on board to help you as well.

Thanks. In September of this year, I quit my job as a trainer and started working full time at home with family. Stress, stress and more stress. Top that off with a change in my thyroid regimen that sent my levels off the rails for a while and you have a recipe for disaster...which is what your see in front of you today.

It is not hard to go downhill fast when stress takes over & family (kids for me) definitely take a toll on quality fitness time.
    You look and sound like you are on the right track again...I don't think you quite qualify as a disaster but yeah you have a little work ahead of you. Coming from your background it will not take long to regain your formal glory.
    I believe women take 10mg Anavar ed with good results.
    Good luck and keep posting so we can follow your progress.
    check out these two links so that you can get advice from the ladies.

http://forums.steroid.com/members/sy...dmin-3489.html

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...m#.UL9gdmfX_fs

Thread Information