CF01 is offline New Member

Saying Hello, Making A Decision of What to Do!

Hey, I'm 24 yrs old 6'0 185 lbs and 9% body fat from NJ... been a member for a few years I've done one cycle and I will admit it was poorly planned, deciding if I want to do a well-planned cycle or go ahead and try natural to reach my goals. The advice i've gotten in the past was great looking forward to more.

My goals are to be 205-215lbs hard with under 7% body fat basically cut up. I am a former minor league baseball player with 5 years of strenght training, I currently am on the doggcrapp workout which I enjoy and have made incredible strength gains and added great size to my muscle, my diet is below average for acheiving my ideal weight but have no problems adjusting that.

I have eaten to reach my goal and my weight goes up as much as 195 if I eat healthy and get what I need, the problem is no matter what I can't get over 195 and keep that hard look. Any help would be great, thanks guys!!

(Don't need exact cycle info I'll ask those question if I decided) just debating if what those with more experience think about my goals. Thanks!

Slin Ninja is offline Junior Member
    How long have you been on your current training program?

clockwork_killer is offline Associate Member
    welcome mate

Dinosaur is offline Member
    first off welcomeback.
    and Yes u can. u admitted having a poor diet and i think that its not your body its ur diet. u need to post ur diet for critics, and that u will c a big diffrence. even if u use aas u won't c results without a god diet and enough colories. here is the equation.
    good diet + tranning no juicing = gaining.
    poor diet + traning + juicing = no gainning
    good diet + trainning + juicing = xploding.

Thanks guys, well I've been on my current program for about 8 months the strength is there I'm squating 315 while benching 285 in sets. Which for me is the strongest I've been since I took that poorly planned cycle.

My training is Mon, Wed, Fri it takes about 40min-1hour to finish the workout, I also get 1 hr in of sprint training I work at a sports performance center, or 30mins of stairs...but I take the weekends off to recover and maybe one other day Tuesday or Thursday.

My diet goes as follow:

Breakfast: 2 Servings of Cheerios, with a banana or apple
    Meal 2: 2 Servings of Oatmeal
    Lunch: Depends on the day but either a Turkey Sandwich w/ chips or crackers
    Meal 3: Usually a Oven baked french bread pizza 2 of those
    Dinner: Usually its whole wheat pasta, or chicken dinner with veggies and rice
    Late Snack: I'll cook something up with no carbs like chicken.

I drink over 1 gallon of water a day, plus I drink Choc. Milk usually in the afternoon and before bed. I do also take two servings of whey protein a day on days I workout, and a 1/4 serving of Vitamin Shoppe Weight Gainer Twice day so a full 1/2 serving which comes to about an extra 300 calories a day. What do you all think?

Slin Ninja is offline Junior Member
    you need for each meal: essential fats, protein source (not from a million shakes), and carbs...example, meal 1: where is your protein??

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    your diet is horrible and you need some serious changes to it. check out the diet section bro and learn how to eat. why do you only drink a whey shake on workout days? you need just as much on nonworkout days. anyway, welcome bro
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Okay, well I was always worried about keeping that hard look but still gaining weight but makes sense, I guess I just needed someone to say my diet sucks lol. I'll check out the diet section but you think if I make those changes I can reach my goals naturally? Thanks for the help!

Dinosaur is offline Member
    like i said: yes u can. u always have a potential to again weight its only ur diet that sucks. when u hit plateau by going naturally than u can think about using aas for the future.

Thanks guys, I plan on reading the how to cut and gain threads and then coming up with a diet plan... I'll post in a few days when I finished to have it looked over. Thanks for the help so far.

Thread Information