Thread: New Competitor

thebigo5659 is offline New Member

New Competitor

Hey guys. My name is The Big O. Graduated from Springdale High in 06 and am currently a Jr in college. I played football and baseball all through high school and played a season here at tech for the fball program. i am currently training for the NPC Arkansas State contest in august. i am currently running my first AAS cycle of Test E, Deca , and Dbol . i have about 5 years of serious training regimen and 3 years of proper dieting. I have too much experience in supplements to list LOL. i ran a 6 week bridge cycle of M-drol and P-plex cycle in august and HATED it during post. I am an avid researcher for everything i do so you can expect an intelligent convo in everything i post on here!....um anything else feel free to ask!!
    Last edited by thebigo5659; 12-11-2008 at 06:58 PM.

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    welcome

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigo5659 View Post
    Hey guys. My name is XXXXXXXXX AKA The Big O. I'm from Tontitown, AR which is close to Springdale and Fayetteville. Graduated from Springdale High in 06 and am currently a Jr at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville. I played football and baseball all through high school and played a season here at tech for the fball program. i am currently training for the NPC Arkansas State contest in august. i am currently running my first AAS cycle of Test E, Deca, and Dbol. i have about 5 years of serious training regimen and 3 years of proper dieting. I have too much experience in supplements to list LOL. i ran a 6 week bridge cycle of M-drol and P-plex cycle in august and HATED it during post. I am an avid researcher for everything i do so you can expect an intelligent convo in everything i post on here!....um anything else feel free to ask!!
    Welcome. You might want to edit your name out of the post though. What we do here is illegal dude

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    I hope you didn't really just list your real name, location, and steroid use on an open forum. If you did, I would edit it if I were you.

thebigo5659 is offline New Member
    Edited. wow lol this is my first time in an AAS oriented forum so apologies...thanks for the advice lol

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    No Problem its for you own protection.,. This will help get you started here http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=331179

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

natureboy is offline Member
    Welcome to AR

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome!

Thread Information