haze3434 is offline New Member

Advice For First Timer

Hello everyone!

I'm a new member and a first timer. I'm the skinny guy who was the same size from about the 10th grade to about the age of 25. I've finally began to fill out and I'm currently 161 lbs, but with approx 25% - 30% body fat. I'm on a good high protein/low carb diet, and I'm working out, with a light routine, beginning with 30 mins of cardio, curls, push-ups and ending with another 30 mins of cardio. But, I want quicker results. So, I'm here looking for some advice from experienced users or from members who were in my shoes not too long ago.

My friend, told me I should start by taking Anadrol , but I'm thinking that may be too harsh for a first timer. Plus, I don't want to stack at this point yet. Should I start with Deca 200? Or what about Winstrol ? I want something that will build my muscle but won't have too many negative sides, or hell, no sides at all would be great. I appreciate yor feedback and if you can, let me know how much dosage of what product(s) to use. Thanks in advanced guys!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    welcome. if you decide to use steroids the only one you want to start with is test. test enth at 500mgs for 10-12 weeks is an ideal 1st cycle. stick around and read and you'll learn alot bro
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks! Much appreciated. I will definitely check this forum for knowledge. There's a lot for me to soak in. After the 10-12 weeks, how long should I stop before starting a second cycle?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    At your present stats, you should not be considering a cycle. You need to refine your diet and training to approach your natural potential. Should you cycle in your present condition you would likely suffer estrogen related sides in addition to other issues.

I agree, I will continue to diet and exercise, but I've started to notice an increase in my endurance. If I decide to start a cycle in the next 5 or 6 weeks, I don't want to inject steroids . I would prefer to take an oral pill. Why can't I take Dianabol for my first cycle? Or can I? Are there any other test which can be consumed orally?

Big
    dbol alone is not a good cycle, it typically causes bloat and water retention, and when combined with already high body fat you greatly increase the chances of blood pressure issues, etc. you really should not be using any steroids until you are below 15% body fat.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll increase my cardio routine, and up the wieghts, and I'll check back in when I trim some more fat. Thanks!

Big
    stay in touch and check out the diet forum, some great ideas in there.

natureboy is offline Member
    Glad to see you are taking Bigs advice on waiting to get you BF down. That's a smart move!

Are there any supplements to help get down BF quickly?

Thread Information