I am a 42 y/o guy who used to lift ALOT when I was in my 20's. I laid off lifting after a bad expereince with anger and decided maybe I was using steriods too much (nobody got hurt but it scared me). Now, 20 years later I am hitting the gym as hard as ever. My question is simple (at least I think it is) and will probably recieve several opinions.
What is a good cycle to use if my goals are a boost in strength and size but don't wnat to look like I just started juicing (I am a professional in the medical community). From my limited research Equipoise 400mg/week x12 weeks seems like a good chioce. The question I have however is about the test replacement while on this. What is a good dose to use to prevent test shut down? Can it be significantly lower than other regimes?
Lastly, I am not completely sold on Equipoise. I would rather use a stand alone steriod that didnt require stacking to achieve results. It seems even Anavar requires testo replacement.. Any ideas about a first cycle with low water retention?
Thanks for the advice
Ed