Thread: new member

skicoach is offline New Member

Hi. New member. I live in the mountains,ski 5 days a week,teach and coach.I'm 45. I've contacted oasis,done my bloodwork and am awaiting results.I'm hoping to try a long cycle of hgh,along with testosterone and maybe something to kick start me. I lift 3 days a week,bike/skate/jump on trampoline 3 days and rest 1. I'm hoping to obtain a higher level of fitness,along with increased resistance to injury and quicker recovery. I'm a bit concerned about the diet needed,I've read the forum but am really worried about eating that much,I know i"m wrong but feel like i"ll get fat fat fat. Fatter,I could lose 25 pounds.But I grew up unhealthy and obese,and have turned myself into an athlete as an adult.I've got kids and can say for sure that my being 50 lbs. overweight at 8 years old wasn't my fault. Who bought all the cookies? Any opinion on the computer program diet advertised on this site?

Superdrol1971 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome!!!

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome

taylormade is offline Associate Member
    welcome

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR

bigeater is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skicoach
    Hi. New member. I live in the mountains,ski 5 days a week,teach and coach.I'm 45. I've contacted oasis,done my bloodwork and am awaiting results.I'm hoping to try a long cycle of hgh,along with testosterone and maybe something to kick start me. I lift 3 days a week,bike/skate/jump on trampoline 3 days and rest 1. I'm hoping to obtain a higher level of fitness,along with increased resistance to injury and quicker recovery. I'm a bit concerned about the diet needed,I've read the forum but am really worried about eating that much,I know i"m wrong but feel like i"ll get fat fat fat. Fatter,I could lose 25 pounds.But I grew up unhealthy and obese,and have turned myself into an athlete as an adult.I've got kids and can say for sure that my being 50 lbs. overweight at 8 years old wasn't my fault. Who bought all the cookies? Any opinion on the computer program diet advertised on this site?
    Welcome. The guys on this site are helpful. First use the search function and then ask your questions.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR!

Thread Information