EhCanadianCase is offline New Member

Hello from Canada. Please help!!!

Greetings and thanks in advance to eveybody.

I am new to this forum and anything to do with bodybuilding or steroids . I have always had a nice physique and did lift some weight when I was in grade 8/9 but it was not enough to even count.

I am currently 21 and I suddenly came into an extreme stage of depression which has had me in a motionless state for the past 2 years. In this time I have not been able to do anything but sleep all day no matter how much sleep I get.

The doctors tried every depression pill with no results. For the past 2 months I have been off of the pills and feeling better than ever. I now am getting counselling and they want me to go to the gym to help my depression and I want to take a steroid for this period of time that I am going to be at the gym to workout.

What I need to know is the best steroid for me to take while working out. There is so many that I would never know what one is the right one. I have depression and am not on pills, I have been inactive for 2 years, I weigh about 230 and should weigh 185. What steroids should I get that would be ideal for me and my situation?

Please help!!!

Thanks again for your advice.

OPSTER is offline Associate Member
    Dude you're in no shape to be juice'n....

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah you have no business with aas. You have been inactive for years and dont know anything about diet, training ect... and steroids would probably make your problem much worse as well.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    I agree man. You need to build a strong base to work off of. My advice would be to find a good training schedule and diet in line. You can find these by visiting the training/diet forums. If you can it would also be good to hire a personal trainer to help you with the day to day training. A PT would help keep you motivated and moving towards your goals. If you can't afford a PT, try to find a friend who is motivated. Its hard to begin working out and not really know what you are doing. Remember diet is key in losing/gaining weight. Find a good diet to fit your needs. Good luck

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Glad to see you are feeling more like yourself and on the rise again. Good to have you aboard this site. However, at this time there is absolutely no way you need or should be taking steroids . Just hang out here get some diet and training advice, swing by the lounge for some off topic dicussion and some laughs but no need for you to start taking steroids buddy. Good luck.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Bino...

Stick around and get well educated on the topic of AAS before you make an informed or misinformed decision that may change your life forever.

Good luck and welcome to AR.

Edit: I misinterpreted post...correction made.
    Last edited by shrpskn; 03-20-2007 at 01:39 AM.

tj979 is offline Associate Member
    Depression and juice do not mix my man, stick to a normal work out routine and maybe some creatine, but stay away from the juice. It wouldn't be wise to mess with hormone levels being in the state your in. Also working out naturally increases the release of endorphins and makes you feel better. Good luck with kicking the depression, but please stay away from juice for right now

Please abstain from using any AAS until you have the rest of your life in check...

Training, diet, physical and mental health, and proper education on AAS should be very well "in check" before you take the step into using such drugs.

Thank us later,

NewVader is offline Associate Member
    I can see how this guy has been polite and precise in his words,however to me this post still sounds like a joke...maybe I am wrong, but I think it is a joke...

^^ As I've seen posted by other respectable members of this board, we have to take peoples' posts for their face value.

On an open and free, public board....the threadstarter may be bullshitting or may not be...we have to take it as we see it and offer the appropriate advice, as necessary....

Unless we can say, "Look, now you're full of B.S.", and there is the "proof in the pudding", we have to go with what we have and help out a person that appears to be looking for advice...joke or not.

Just my .02

gotjacked is offline New Member
    I agree with the guys above you need to do some research to be better prepared in order to make an effective decision that will in fact change your life forever, for the good bad Your 21...you should be exhausting your natural test then fill up....but everyones different Do your research and check back.....peace

welcome

Thread Information