Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mcduke is offline New Member

Old newbie with some questions anything that'll increase testosterone without shrinki

Hi all, I've been messing around with weight lifting since I was about 10. Nothing to serious until I hit my mid twenties and even then I only used protien sups. Well, now I'm 53 and fat, and unfortunately that has raised problems with my testosterone level. I've lost 30 pounds and I still have another 100 to go. For awhile now I've been using androgel (as prescribed by my doctor) to keep my testosterone levels up in the normal range (which I believe is between 300 and 1000 ng/dL - whatever that means). I hadn't been taking it in awhile and the last test showed I was at 124 ng/dL ! Problem is, taking this stuff was shrinking my testicles, so that's why I stopped. My testicles did grow back to size the last time I stopped, but when I tested at the low 124 level, I started up with the androgel again. Of course my testicles are shrinking again because of it. Is there any product that will raise my testosterone level up into the normal range that won't shrink my testicle? I've tried doing some research but I don't know what to believe. I've read about DHEA, ZMA, Viraloid, and I'm sure there are others, but I'm confused and clueless on this. Thanks

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    HCG would help for sure.

If you're on Dr prescribed androgel you should ask him about it.

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome. I agree, get the doc's advice.

mcduke is offline New Member
    I did that and his reply was. Unless you're going to become a male stripper why worry about it . I guess I was hoping for something else that I could try, so after using the adrogel a few months I could switch to something different to let the testies go back to normal size, then use the adrogel again. Isn't there something that'll just make the body produce more testosterone without the feedback that shrinks the testies??

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    welcome

Thread Information