Greetings! Just wanted to say hello and thanks, because I have spent countless days learning from a lot of you all. I figured it was time to register and keep the ball moving forward. I've never been in 'great' shape, but I was never concerned with my health until around June, 2008. At that time I was somewhere around 335lbs and easily between 50-55%bf. I've been a single father for a little over 11 years and I finally realized I needed to make a change even if just for my son's sake. So around October, 2008 I joined a gym and started working with a trainer. At that time I had no idea what I was doing at all. No grasp of nutrition (other than the obvious thing that going for fast food for every meal was going to kill me), very little knowledge of exercise methods or proper techniques, and virtually no idea of how the human body works (other than we need oxygen, food, and sleep.) Since then I have made it a priority to bust my butt, learn from anyone willing to share their knowledge, and try to ensure I can maintain it all when I reach my goal. Presently I'm hovering around 225lbs and prolly 22%bf. I had my measurements and what not taken by my trainer a couple weeks back and at that time I was 231lbs and 23%bf. So my bf% guess is more than likely close and I monitor my weight every couple days. My goal is to be ~220lbs and somewhere around 13%bf. I'm fairly sure I would be pleased in that range and I really have no desire to push my body to it's natural limits, but I guess I'll have to wait and see just what I look like at that time. Anyway, I'm grateful for everything I've learned thus far and I look forward to learning all that I can.