Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    youngGUN841 is offline New Member

new to the form.. i need your expertise

i would like in introduce my self. i am 21 years old 5'11 on a good day and currently weight around 175. i started lifting weights and working out at a young age. me and my family have always been involved in sport at a high competitive level. i have played almost every sport a young kid growing up could. but my true passion and now career is motocross. i live, breath, eat,sleep and dream motocross... when i was younger i never used any protein or performance products, my dad was always strict on my diet. when i turned pro at the age of 19 i wasnt the fastest kid on the track. the reason being i have a long history of of broken bones, and not to mention i have injured my back servilely not once but twice. once when i was 14, i was landed on by my team mate at the time(total accident) and three years ago as well. need less to say im a little banged up. after i broke my back the second time. i was really out of shape and need a boost to get me back to where i was. i started taking anabolic steroids right before my 20th birth day. i started out on tes 250. did two cycles of that, and gained 20 pounds. then on my third cycle i stacked tes 250 with decca. needless to say i got huge. i weighted in at 195 and i was decently lean. while i was on tho; i notice that my endurance on the bike was getting worse and by the end of my last cycle i couldnt even ride two laps without get arm pump. so i stopped every cold turkey. my endurance came back an i dropped to 180 after a few weeks.. i still ride or train at least five times a week and race on the weekends. but my body looks like shit. i have these bitch tits now and a over bearing amount of fat on my abs. i need to get rid of it. what can i do to lose this fat. if it means for me to get on again i guess ill have to take that into consideration but i would rather do it naturally. i have been researching this for a while and i know now im am too young to be on. if anyone has any experience or knows what i should do, please tell me. thank you for taking the time to read my novel.
    Last edited by youngGUN841; 04-08-2010 at 02:21 PM.

Thread Information