Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mobtoya is offline New Member

Greetings From Yet Another NEWBIE!

Hidy!

Well let me start with this, I am a 36 year old Budweiser Sales Rep. I am looking to be part of this site/forum to gain help and assistance from all of you. I will thank all of you in advance for anything/everything you assist me with. I have a 23 year old girlfriend of almost 2 years and things are looking good. I am really looking to improve my body some with muscle and bulk! Sure as Ive been reading, I know MOST all of you dont give out your sources at the blink of a newbie, and thats fine. I am here to gain friends and hopefully gain trust in one/all to get questions answered and assit others as well as I become knowledgable.

Now to start I have been told to follow this cycle and you can give me your thoughts if you so please:

Try this Mobtoya for a good, safe start (10 week cycle)

*400mg week of Durabolic (Deca )
    *500mg week of Sustain (Sustonon)

As far as the shots, you will take 400mg of the deca, which is 2cc's a week & 500mg of sustonon which is also 2cc's. You can use one needle and 5cc syringe and mix them so you only take ONE big shot!

If you want to do the half dosage to start just take 1cc of each a week!

~Now that being said, how does that sound to those that understand the in's & out's of building mass and muscle? If that sounds like the wrong road to take then can you assist in a better cycle for a newbie?

**HERE IT GOES**(worth a try)** If....IF...IF anyone has any good sources to get the items I need (listed above), or have a better plan for a newbie then I would be greatful, and DEEPLY appreciated!!! You can always PM me or email me with your thoughs and ideas....& SOURCES if you are in a giving mood!

I look forward to chit-chatting with you & gaining a relationship if you would allow a newbie into your AWESOME world! I can see there are many respected people on here and trust me it has been noted!

Thanks for the chance!

6'
    208 lbs
    med build
    35 years old
    Last edited by mobtoya; 04-26-2010 at 08:27 PM.

Thread Information