Thread: Starting out

medic4 is offline New Member

Starting out

Hey guys heres my story.

Basically I have been doing every bit of research I can to figure out what my options are. I will start from the beginning. I am in the Military and deployed to Iraq last year. Well before I deployed I decided to get my ass in shape because I let myself go. I was 6ft 200 lbs and would say it was 28% body fat. I was lazy and that deployment was the best thing in the world for me. I emailed a professor from college, physiology prof., and asked him what my options were. He set me up on a great work out program and said I needed to take creatine and protein with a break down of everything. I listened and started working out and running. By the time I deployed I was 175 lb and could run 10 miles no problem. In Iraq I started getting into the gym and made reasonable gains all year. I noticed 10 guys in my platoon get huge while we were there though. everyone chalked it up to protein and diet and I believed them. Well turns out they all got steroids and didnt tell me until after they were done because Im their medic, they didnt want me to stop them.
    That got me interested in AAS, so I started my research in 2009 and to this day cannot find a negative problem to AAS use DONE CORRECTLY. I even emailed that professor and got the same answer. I am no where near ready to start a cycle, but am ready to learn and hear what everyone says. By the way Im at 185 right now, and run 3 miles a day with a push-pull style work out before every run. Im trying to get rid of all my excess body fat, so right now I'm only taking protein and eating small meals throughout the day. Glad to be apart of the forum.
    Medic4

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Welcome to Anabolic Review

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for your service . Glad you made it back.

Welcome !

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Welcome.

Thread Information