GOT MEAT is offline New Member

Getting my feet wet

Hello all,
    I am new to this forum not really new to the game. I posted in a thread yesterday and hope I did not step on any toes. Anyway I am mid 30's between my 3rd cycle waiting to start my 4th. I am been weight lifting ever since playing football starting light in the 7TH grade and turning it up in high school through college and well into my career. I was 225 in high school and was a successful powerlifter always competing at State, played football and was able to pick up 10lbs of muscle all natural to play college football. I peeked out at 245 and could not gain anymore with little gains in the weight room. A buddy of mine introducted me to what we call "The Ments". However prior to me "menting" I tried everything under the sun and I do mean everything to see if I could get the last natural boost prior to injection. Got up to 255. Once I started I walk around 275-280 and never looked back, however I do have trouble with getting the cut look rather than bulky. So I will have questions when I hit a brick wall or feel extra low post cycle. Other than that, I look forward to gaining good knowledge from you all on this forum.
    P.S. Was it just me or did you all have to really amp yourselfs up for that "first shot"?

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    Welcome to Anabolic Review

-MaNiCC-

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    welcome!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome.

Please take the time to read the board rules..

Please give all stats when asking quetions in the questions and answer forum.

Stats consist of:

Weight
    Bf%
    Cycle history
    Years training

Also please take the time to read all the educational threads in the q&a forum as most questions can be answered with alittle reading...

Matt...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information