Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GetSwole83 is offline Associate Member

Welcome from ol Kentuck.

Hello all. Been prowling around the site for some time...just last week signed up for a userID. Thought I would introduce myself and ask some of the typical newb questions...Kinda funny, I am not really a newb to all this, well to some but not others...

I have been in the fitness industry for about 15 years. I have been a personal trainer for 8 and a physical therapist for 4. I have competed in both bodybuilding and powerlifting competitions (natural) and have done well at both. I have also competed in a strongman comp. I have been around guys "on the darkside" for a long time. Matter of fact I purposely chose to train with them when I was competitive. I have not competed for about 5 years now as other things in life have come my way. I have been mulling over the idea of starting it up again and for the past 8 weeks have begun tailering my workout towards the idea of doing an Amatuer NPC contest. While my previous career was natural I actually lost my BB contest due to lack of definition. Bulking has never been a prob for me.

I am currently 6'1 212lbs.
    Last edited by GetSwole83; 10-09-2010 at 10:55 AM.

Thread Information