Steves1191 is offline New Member

Hey I am 19 and considering taking steriods

I don't really know much about riods except for some of the side effects. As of now I am 19 years old and only weigh 140. I have been working out for some time now and haven't really seen any results.

I have considered taking riods but I don't know which ones to take. I've heard that if you don't take the right ones you can get bitch tits and things like that.

Can someone help me out?

Edit: I am looking for big gains in a short amount of time. I also heard that after you stop taking roids your muscle mass gradually goes down even though your working out. Can someone clear this up for me?
    Last edited by Steves1191; 10-25-2010 at 07:35 PM.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    You should, under absolutely no circumstances, take anabolic steroids at your age and size! This is also not the proper forum to post these questions, this is simple a new members introduction area. Welcome aboard. Read, learn and apply the information you can gain here. I was your size at your age and made incredible gains naturally for years.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    one word kid. NO

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Way too young unless you plan on fuking up your life. You are going to get a lot of these posts so be prepared for them.

Peace Missile is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to AR..
    Last edited by Peace Missile; 10-27-2010 at 04:33 AM.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    While I agree 100% that you should not use steroids , you are at the correct website. Go to the "Diet Questions" section and do some reading. You will find more gains through a proper diet and no steroids than you ever would have by juicing.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    While I agree 100% that you should not use steroids, you are at the correct website. Go to the "Diet Questions" section and do some reading. You will find more gains through a proper diet and no steroids than you ever would have by juicing.
    Nice to see someone pointing this kid in the right direction

Honestly AAS are not for you, you dont know how to eat to grow and that is your major problem here

Get into the diet section and let people help you out

Do not go down the lines of "I need steroids , i just cant grow"... this is complete BS and no one here will buy it

There are people in the diet section that are willing to help you reach your goals, you just need to be prepaired to do what needs to be done

righton2001 is offline New Member
    I have been in your shoes bro. I was 140lbs. at 19 also. I have read alot about roids and I would highly recommend you wait a few years because at 19 you are still growing and there is a good change you will hurt yourself. I would say study and research all about it the next few years and then once you have some knowledge of how they work you can decide but I would wait at least till your 23 to consider doing anything. And don't listen to your friends or classmates because I promise they don't know crap. Do the research yourself....

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    GOT HORMONES? YES!!!! ALOT AT 19! TAKE ADVANTAGE with what you got!

Thread Information