Howdy all,
The names Dan and I hail from ACT in Australia.
Recently being toying with the idea taking a form of Clenbuterol . Been doing alot of research on the matter and it certainly has helped alot but every person is different so I figured it was time sign up and get people's opinion on my own personal training routine, diet plan and Clen plan.

I guess the obligatory stats would be a good starting point.
Height: 184cm
Weight: 110kg
Bf%: Unsure
Cycle history: N/A Yet
Years training: 3

Diet Plan:
  • Diet Plan:

• Wake up:
  • Coffee (Short Black)
  • Cytosport Muscle Milk (With Water)
  • Jack3d
  • Straight to Gym for Hour Weight Sessions
  • PWO Shake (Whey Protein, Creatine, L-Carnitine)
  • Lunch:
  • 200g Lean Meat
  • 1 cup of Basmati Rice
  • Small Tub of Lettuce, Cucumber, Balsamic Vinegar
  • Afternoon Snack:
  • 95g Can Tuna in Springwater
  • An Apple
  • Handful of Almonds
  • Dinner:
  • 200g Lean Meat
  • Small Tub of Lettuce, Cucumber, Balsamic Vinegar
  • Snack before bed:
  • Omellete consiting of: 4 Egg whites & 1 Yolk, Mushrooms, Herbs

My Training Routine is entirely consisted of weight training, I train 1 muscle group each day. As of late I attempt to get some cardio in after work (just a walk or a bike ride) I just find it so boring :P

My Clen plan is were I need the most help, so many differenting opinions on the matter with regards to cycling etc...My aim is purely to shred the fat, I don't need assistance gaining lean muscle or mass and I want to protect the muscle I do have so T3 would be out.
I'm currently looking to obtain the Oralject Claire Gel which doesn't appear to have that much information readily available. I'm already looking to get a Taurine supplement as I read that Clen deplites the liver of Taurine.
Any asssitance on this would be so very helpful

Other than that I'm glad to be here
and if anyone in ACT ever wants a training buddy they are more than welcome to hit me up.