hey guys just wanted to introduce myself. I posted a couple weeks ago about my buddy and his cycle and the help i got was the best. I got him using the proper PCT and in 2 weeks most of his gyno is gone. I wanted to say thanks to anyone who helped out. Now after seeing what a proper cycle looks like and doing tons of research i still havnt decided if they are for me. So where im going to start is some simple questions to see if a cycle is my next step. I started in 08 at 270lb and almost 24% bf. I did a very hard cut learning proper ways and messsing up a lot to get where i am now. i cut from 270lb to 190lb@7%bf. ( and no i dont have pics. lost them all when my computer caught on fire) i started bulking about 6 months ago and now im currently 6'6 218lb and up to 11-12% body fat. i feel a lot better heavier but now gaining weight is a struggle. i feel as i look decent. i have nice muscle structure and tone as you guys say here i have a very good base. now im trying to get to that body builder look. i dont need or want to look like Layne Norton (pro body builder locally) but i am wanting big chest and visible abbs. so i know you next question is about my diet and workout. here it is
workout;
M- Chest/bi/ - 3 core lifts 3 suppliment lifts, 5 solid lifts
T- Back- 3 core lifts, 3 suppliment lifts
W- SHoulders- 3 core, 2 sup.
T-Legs- 3 core, 3 sup.
F Chest/tri- 3 core lifts, 3 sup. 4 solid tri lifts
S off
S off
I do 30-40min of cardio 3-5 times a week and also do abbs at the end of ever workout. some stats; flatbench 3 rep max 315lb, tbar 270, shoulder press 275, deadlift 450lb prolly can do more just dont try atm

Bulking Diet/ 3500 calories
1- 2 scoops whey, 1 cup oatmeal 1 banana
2- 1 cup lowfat cottage cheese 1/2 cup of instant cream of wheat
3- 6oz lean roast beef, whole grain roll/bread
4- pre workout-5 oz tuna, whole grain bread/roll, 1 apple
5- post workout- 2 scoops whey, dextrose
6- 8oz chicken thigh skinless, 1 cup pasta, 2tbsp. parm cheese
7- 2 scoops whey, 1 cup cottage cheese w/ blueberries, 1 tbsp peanut butter

diet is roughly 3500 calories, 350g carbs, 400g protein, 50g fat

Now I take animal stack vitamins, and superpump 250 for my preworkout. Im just looking for a couple suggestions on diet or work out to achieve my goals before i try and use gear. I feel strong, and in shape. but i also feel for my strength and physical size. most guys that can bench 315 have a much larger chest than i do. im looking to get a much larger chest and that all desired 6 pack. although i rly dont care as much about abbs as i do chest but it would be a plus. here is a current pic, just took it not thge best pic as im not pumped at all and i used the web cam on my laptop. but gives an idea.

thanks for any help!