Bickerstaff is offline New Member

I listen to really bad music...

and I spend too much time in the gym, but what're ya gonna do...

I'm a multiple black belt (kung fu for 20 years, tkd for 6 years, jujitsu for 2 years, kickboxing for 5). I train between 5 and 13 times a week, depending on the season (for work reasons). I like to fight in the ring, but I don't do it very often because, oh let's be honest, I kind of suck. Don't get me wrong, I can APPEAR to be all sorts of badass, but I'm too old to be nursing black eyes. Seriously.

I've been a strict vegan for over 20 years. I am mostly an "ethical vegan" but ever since the study results from the past 10 years have been published showing that meat, um, how does one say this... KILLS YOU, then I guess I'm a "health based vegan" now as well. I fully plan to live to be six hundred years old (and then die in a fiery car accident caused by "distracted driving" due to the hot 18 year old schoolgirl in the car with me acting out her father issues through dubious sexual behavior.)

I work in the entertainment industry, which is ironic because I am only vaguely entertaining...

Glad to be here.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Welcome!

Don't sell yourself short, you are AT LEAST vaguely entertaining. Probably more.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    welcome

cssaddict17 is offline Junior Member
    welcome

Thread Information