Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JCVegas87 is offline New Member

New guy from Vegas

Hey, my name is JC. I'm 24 years old. I spent the majority of my life morbidly obese, with my highest weight at 410 pounds. One night at age 21, I woke up at 2am, gasping for air ... I couldn't breathe! I pounded on my chest, clenched my throat, jumped up and down in the air, tried to scream, and nothing. I thought I was going to die that night. By some miracle, I woke up in the morning. I don't remember passing out or anything that night. I just knew that I had to take control of my health, or I'd die. THis led me to find out that I had sleep apnea, borderline diabetes and high blood pressure. I got my $hit together. Counted every calorie, ate 6 times a day, went to the gym religiously and steadily over 2 years, I was able to shed 190 pounds. Lost the HBP, diabetes and sleep apnea. I currently weigh 220 pounds, I'm 6'0" tall and sit at 14 percent bf. I did have some skin issues on my stomach, so I had a tummy tuck back in October of 2011. The doctor was able to remove 7 pounds of skin.

I have been on testosterone for the past year. I go to my doc every week and get a dose of 200mg. I've also been prescribed Arimidex (anastrozole) which I take 1mg tablet every week. I did experiment with pill form of winstrol for a few weeks. 40-50mg daily. Just hope to get a bit more educated and get help getting shredded cuz my 5-6 days a week of gym are leading to very little gains and it's driving me insane. Main goal is to drop my body fat and gain some substantial mass.

Ready to get the body I deserve. I need some help with a great regimen.

jay420 is offline New Member
    Welcome buddy I would have posted that in another forum I'm sure you will get a lot more responses in supplements forum . Have you tried something simple as changing your workout every 5 weeks. Muscle confusion is key I know when I hit a point where I stopped gaining weight I changed my routine up in gym and changed diet . Have you tried clen ? Heard its not to bad, also I liked EQ, and test prop.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Welcome to the site mate

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    if any more vegas guys sign up here yall can have a reunion. Welcome buddy

Kk570h is offline Associate Member
    Welcome bro everyones here to help try hitting up other parts of the board to gain information and ask questions I'm sure you'll get more responses

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Welcome to the board

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Welcome. Another Vegas guy!

You should be seeing gains on 200mg/wk. I would definitely take a look at your diet and lifting.

If you are 220 at 14%, you must already be pretty big/muscular?

babyhulk2020 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome bro and congrats on your on achieving your goal! Im know it was an easy battle. You have overcome major obstacles and I appluade you for your dedication,consistency and your strong will power. You have definitely come to the right place to help you out.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

ecruz is offline Member
    if your looking to learn you found the right place welcome to AR

Thread Information