Thread: HGH from China

swb350 is offline New Member

HGH from China

Have some Nipertropin blue tops that I wanted to know if they were real HGH. When I first started using them I noticed getting tired after injections and I did not want to get out of bed in the mornings. I am doing 2 IUs a day. I got a scrip from the Doc for some Tev tropin which I know are real and had the same side affects from the Tev tropin. I also monitored my glucose levels after injecting both brands of HGH and both times my glucose increased. According the the manufactures of Tev tropin the human body can become hypergly***ic or hypogly***ic depending on the body. Most HGH makes people go hyper due to the HGH breaking down fat and depositing into the blood stream. However, the HGH causes the liver to produce IGF which acts like insulin . If you over dose on insulin you become hypogly***ic. I contacted a lab to test the blue tops but they wanted way to much. The source I got the Nipertropin from used them and gained 60 pounds of muscle over a year.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    nobody gains 60lbs from gh alone. The chinese ugl brands have been proven many times to be fake.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Black ice is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    nobody gains 60lbs from gh alone. The chinese ugl brands have been proven many times to be fake.
    Could you help me !?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the board!

Quote Originally Posted by Black ice View Post
    Could you help me !?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    help with what?

Vettester is offline Banned
    Welcome to the various forums here at AR! As you get familiar with this site, please take a few minutes to review the Board Rules, which apply to ALL new and existing members: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...S#.T4H7Xtnhe-A

Our Search Engine feature is a great way to easily locate specific topics and/or discussions pertaining to the topic(s) that are of interest to you. You can locate this feature at the top right section of the main forum page, or just simply click: http://forums.steroid.com/search.php...s#.T4H7wtnhe-A

Staff Members: http://forums.steroid.com/showgroups.php#.T4FDCNnhe-A
    Feel free to contact myself or any of the staff members if you need help. We have a wealth of knowledge throughout this site, and we work closely as a TEAM, so please don’t hesitate to ask questions.

Don’t forget to review the “Stickies” at the top of each forum, as there’s a good chance that you will find a lot of your answers sitting within them.

Lastly, take notice of the features at the top of the forum page. You will find your Member Profile Page, which you can customize as you like. There’s also a Forum Actions link, which will drop down and allow you to interface with the Custom Settings of your profile. Note: You will need 50 posts prior to having the ability to Private Message another member … Just in case you’re wondering why that feature doesn’t quite work yet.

There’s much more, so please take your time to get accustomed to our site, and know that we are committed with helping you receive the knowledge needed to make informative and healthy decisions. We are glad that you joined!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    help with what?
    I think he needs help reading Gixx. Since all 10 posts have been asking for help getting gear!!!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

60 lbs does seem high. I have been watching both the HGH I have a scrip for and the nipertropin during reconstitution. Both do the exact same thing once I add water. They both dissolve right away with very small white flakes. I'm wondering if maybe there is some real HGH in china and now that most people have learned about the fakes from china the rest is selling at a low prices due to no one buying from china now.

Quote Originally Posted by swb350 View Post
    60 lbs does seem high. I have been watching both the HGH I have a scrip for and the nipertropin during reconstitution. Both do the exact same thing once I add water. They both dissolve right away with very small white flakes. I'm wondering if maybe there is some real HGH in china and now that most people have learned about the fakes from china the rest is selling at a low prices due to no one buying from china now.
    just because something dissolves a certain way mean nothing.
    it takes multi millions of dollars worth of equipment to make bio available gh. People just dont start making gh.
    And if a company is going to spend that much $$ on the equipment and technology. They are going to get it approved and sell it legitimately.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member

just because something dissolves a certain way mean nothing.
    it takes multi millions of dollars worth of equipment to make bio available gh. People just dont start making gh.
    And if a company is going to spend that much $$ on the equipment and technology. They are going to get it approved and sell it legitimately.
    So would you agree that the only real way to get legit gh is with a script from a pharmacy?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    So would you agree that the only real way to get legit gh is with a script from a pharmacy?
    no, there are people that sell the stuff from the pharmacies on the black market. But it is brands you can buy at the pharmacy

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Have some Nipertropin blue tops that I wanted to know if they were real HGH. When I first started using them I noticed getting tired after injections and I did not want to get out of bed in the mornings. I am doing 2 IUs a day. I got a scrip from the Doc for some Tev tropin which I know are real and had the same side affects from the Tev tropin. I also monitored my glucose levels after injecting both brands of HGH and both times my glucose increased. According the the manufactures of Tev tropin the human body can become hypergly***ic or hypogly***ic depending on the body. Most HGH makes people go hyper due to the HGH breaking down fat and depositing into the blood stream. However, the HGH causes the liver to produce IGF which acts like insulin . If you over dose on insulin you become hypogly***ic. I contacted a lab to test the blue tops but they wanted way to much. The source I got the Nipertropin from used them and gained 60 pounds of muscle over a year.

Yet another source to make fantastic claims!

GH is very slow acting, unlike steroids . Even steroids with everything dialed in would be a huge challange to get to 60lbs in a year.

I'm sorry mate, but i feel the flag being raised....

....here it comes...

....almost there....

no, there are people that sell the stuff from the pharmacies on the black market. But it is brands you can buy at the pharmacy
    That's what I figured, thanks gix

What are the legit names and brands we should looking for ?...

DGHGM is offline Junior Member

Here are the blood glucose test I did for the Tev Tropin (scrip) and the Nipertropin for those who want to know. I did each test on a different day in the morning before eating

Nipertropin
    Initial glucose: 85
    10 mins after injection: 94
    20 mins after injection: 86

Tev Tropin
    Initial glucose: 81
    10 mins after injections: 95
    20 mins after injection: 90

As you can see both raised my glucose level and are very similar. I did the test to see if the Nipertropin I had was a low dose insulin . If it were insulin the glucose level would have dropped. However, this still does not prove the Nipertropin is HGH. Just thought I would share the info I gathered but I'm still very skeptical of the Nipertropin. I am doing 2 IUs of Tev Tropin EOD. I'm doing a low dose because I only weigh 138 lbs.

Here are the blood glucose test I did for the Tev Tropin (scrip) and the Nipertropin for those who want to know. I did each test on a different day in the morning before eating

Nipertropin
    Initial glucose: 85
    10 mins after injection: 94
    20 mins after injection: 86

Tev Tropin
    Initial glucose: 81
    10 mins after injections: 95
    20 mins after injection: 90

As you can see both raised my glucose level and are very similar. I did the test to see if the Nipertropin I had was a low dose insulin. If it were insulin the glucose level would have dropped. However, this still does not prove the Nipertropin is HGH. Just thought I would share the info I gathered but I'm still very skeptical of the Nipertropin. I am doing 2 IUs of Tev Tropin EOD. I'm doing a low dose because I only weigh 138 lbs.
    i dont know where this rumor comes from that people fake gh with slin. You cant make slin a powder
    I'm a diabetic gh jacks my blood sugar up and it stays there alot longer then 20 mins

I was thinking it should stay higher for longer but I know the Tev Tropin I have is real. I got it for a Doctor the legal and very expensive way. Not for sure why the Tev Tropin only brings it up to 95 then drops it. I think I need to do some further testing but I don't like injecting the Nipertropin being I don't know what it is. I am not diabetic so the glucose test strips I have need to be used up some how anyway. I also hate pricking my finger but I guess that's just the puss coming out in me. LOL

Thread Information