AndS is offline New Member

New Member here, From London, Uk

Hi all. Just recently signed up. Would like to Introduce myself to each and everyone of you .

My name is AndS........................ okay, so I lie, I'd like to keep that part confidential lol.

I'm 24 years old been into Bodybuilding for 3 years and only in the last year have I really knuckled down, been more dedicated, read as much as possible and learned a lot.

So where do I start?

Well, I'm on this site, so that goes in some way in letting you all know what I'd like to learn...

I'm 24, about 5 foot 8 inches, and my body is currently what most bodybuilders call "Skinny-Fat".

I started back in 2010, not really knowing much.. I was a bit more heavier back then, held a lot of fat around the gut area, and also the hips. My face was fuller and I had more chins than a Chinese phonebook.

I got my diet in order, did heavy weights concentrating on Compound exercises.

I noticed my weight drop from 175lbs to now 144.5lbs. ( That's 12.6 stone to 10.3 stone )..

I've been between 10.1 - 10.5 stone constantly for the past 2 months not really losing or gaining, just staying near enough the same weight.

Unsure whether or not I should continue with trying to lose the fat that STILL hangs from my stomach and a small part on my hips.. or instead, gain a good amount of muscle mass and worry about cutting after that period.

( If some posters would need pics of how I look currently I'm more than happy to take some in order to form a better Opinion.

Anyway, any questions feel free to ask.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...Head over to the nutrition section for starters.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the board!

ecruz is offline Member
    youll get all you need here,,, Welcome!

Thread Information