Thread: Admin-need help

RicksonAR is offline New Member

Admin-need help

Hi Admin,

It is Rickson. My Cyber-rights account is shut down and that is where my password is going. Can you please help me change the email address in my profile for my Rickson account? Thanks!

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    what email would you like
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Hey bro,
    Thanks for the help! It is Rickson_AR at safe-mail dot net. I have to write it out or it won't let me post. I also put a thread in message problems and was going to delete here but you were to fast.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    takn care of
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Hi Admin,

Sorry to keep bothering you, but it doesn't seem to be working. My Vet account under the user name Rickson is still sending a password to my old cyber-rights account. I created the RicksonAR account so I could get in touch with you. That one is under the safe-mail account above. When I went to change my Rickson account it showed up as RicksonAR. I am not sure if two accounts can have the same email. Let me know I can give you another email, but it is under the user name Rickson that I need to have the email changed in the profile. Thanks for all your help!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the board!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter

Thread Information