nickodemis is offline New Member

New "Skinny My Whole Life" Member

Hey Whats up people?!

I'm new and had a question. I searched but didn't see it on the FAQ.

I have been skinny my whole life. I'm 5'10 and fluctuate between 135-145 pounds. I'm 27 and have been about this same size for the past 10 years. I have always credited my body type to having a fast metabolism or my genes. I've tried protein shakes and whey gainers but I can't seem to gain weight no matter how hard I try. I'm getting tired of people asking me,"Have you lost weight? and saying things like, "You look thin." Maybe they are right and I need to make a change. Could AAS help me? Whats the best way to get started?

Thanks,
    Nickodemis

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    typically at age 24-30 (it's what my doc told me) your switch will flip, and you'll start gaining..

I hope your right but I'm about the same size as my dad. He's 51 and says he was about my size way back when... When I workout I get Stronger and more cut but can put on any mass... Thanks for the reply

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You need to eat like a beast and lift regularly. Maybe a 4 days on 1 day off split. I have done multiple cycles and weighed 125 lbs when I graduated high school. I was a little shit also or as some people call it a hard gainer. I will tell you this I have done cycles where I didn't eat properly and cycles where I ate like a madman. The madman eating ones I became unrecognizable to people I was only acquainted with. I mean literally they said "don't I know you from somewhere?". The ones where I didn't eat enough, gains were minimal and gone when I came off. If you knew how important it was to eat it would absolutely scare you to know what your body could look like with enough macros and calories being taken in.

You are the man thanks for the reply. Good to know that there are people here who know what its like to be a little shit. Does your appetite increase during a cycle? What do you think about doing P90X?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...go to the training section. P90X is not the best way to bulk.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Welcome.

Being in your shoes in the past (I was 6'3 and weighed 155-165) I know where youre coming from.
    (I am now 230-240)

Ill be honest... its not going to be easy.

You have to eat. And when YOU think youre eating enough... youre not. Eat twice as much.

You need to lift. And you need to lift hard. I dont care if you can only bench 20lb dumbbells... you need to lift those fukkers until you cannot lift your pinkie finger.

Then you need to get a good nights sleep.

Steroids wont do you any good right now, not if you dont know how to train and eat.

Im betting your workouts are too long, and have too much volume.

Look up the training and diet sections here.

Youll learn more than you could ever dream of.

Dont be afraid to ask questions.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    You do have a fast metabolism and probably great insulin response. (from looking at your avatar)

So you dont have to follow a strict diet right now. You can eat and eat. Pretty much whatever.

Long as you lift hard and intensely.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    stick it out buddy- i was in your position at 5 foot 11, i was 63 kgs when i was 33. i can tell you know, its hard to gain weight , im now 40 and only now reaching a weight of 82kgs at 16% bodyfat- the trick is to not eat to get fat but to gain muscle- with your metabolism i would do 3 days a week for 1 hr each, and make it a habit to eat all the time, choose healthy options, stay away from the golden arches and get sleep.

the truth is aas will only put pile on the weight your frame if you feed it from your increased food intake- you wont put on weight by hitting the gym and breathing in air- you need fuel to burn and protein to build.

so start working out like you are already on AAS, eat like you are already injecting, turn your daily life into a dress rehearsal for when you are ready to take aas, you will find you will get results naturally which will explode into quality gains when your body is ready.

if you are anything like me, you are skinny because you never take time out to eat- make the time and build your life around food and gym.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    more than 3/4 of us here used to be in the same boat you are. eat, train and eat more and you will grow

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the board!

Thread Information