capetown is offline Senior Member

Back from the dead

Well its been a few years( good years) since I have been around these boards. Thought that I would make a new user name and start over to try to get some new advice and help out where I can. I left the boards as a fairly well know member a few years back because my life went from the gym to wife/family etc. Now, 3 kids later, I am back in the swing of things and trying to chase my old body condition. Im currently 8 weeks into Test/ anavar / Clen /T3. I probably should have waited a bit longer before hitting a cycle again but I am sure there are a few guys out there know what its like to get back into the gym after a few years and going in clean. I shouldn't say after a few years since I have always been in and out of the gym here and there over those years. Im 6'1. I started 8 weeks ago at 235 and about 14% body fat. Im now sitting at 233. Not sure what my body fat is but I figure Im down about 10 to 12 pounds of fat judging by my clothing and overall growth of arms and shoulders. Im happy with that. The only negative part is that my body changes so quickly that I have been called on being back on a cycle probably 5 times in the last week. Not that I care at this point in my life. BTW, Im 35. I have probably done 6 cycles in the past. really not sure but it has to be around there. Anyway, thats it in a nutshell. Thought I would just get my first post back out of the way. And don't worry guys, this is not one of those post that I end up looking for sources within 2 days. I support local.lol

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the board!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

PumpMasterFlex is offline Junior Member
    Nice job getting back to it in the gym, my man.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information