jeffari is offline New Member

Another new member!

Hello all! My name is Jeff and I'm from B.C, Canada.

Long time reader, first time poster. I've done fairly extensive research and gained considerable knowledge on the basics of changing my lifestyle. I can't say thank you enough for all the information that is supplied to the community.

My current stats are 5'11, 179 lbs (first thing in the morning), 8.5% BF. My goal is to sit somewhere around 170lbs and 5% BF. I understand this goal in mind requires complete dedication and I can honestly say for the last few months I've done so.

In my possession I have the start of a tren /test prop cycle. I don't plan on taking this yet but I'm really anxious to hope on board. I'll be turning 23 in June and understand the risks of taking steroids at a young age. My only concern is I have a hemangioma mass on my liver that causes me to have high ELV (elevated liver enzymes) but yet my doctor said it would be more harmful for him to actually surgically remove it. It doesnt seem to cause me any harm but he won't prescribe me certain antibiotics due to this problem so it's rather frustrating.

Here is a current picture and maybe some insight from some more experienced members can help me along my goals to grasp my dreams. I want a lean look as I feel I don't have the size to support a heavier weight.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img00272.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	122563

Sorry for the blurry picture I'm not sure how to save it at a higher resolution.

Thank for all for your future responses. I look forward to meeting you all
    Last edited by jeffari; 05-02-2012 at 08:51 PM.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome..You need to get those enzymes under control. And you're a little young to be using AAS. My liver enzymes was off the charts about a year ago and my doctor didn't do anything either. I stopped the occasional drinking of alcohol and upped my dosages of milk thistle and they are reasonable now. You might want to add milk thistle if you haven't already and see if that helps.

Good Luck

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

Thread Information